Classes for babies, infants, toddlers and parents!
April 21, 2014
The Family Resource Center of Truckee will hold classes and events for infants to toddlers to parents.
Baby and Me: Fun and educational classes for parents and infants begins May 9, 11 a.m.
Baby Massage: Bonding and health for parents and infants — starts when class fills.
Musikgarten: Music and movement for infants, toddlers and pre-kindergartners begins July 21.
Child Development Conference and Family Concert, featuring Jose Luis Orozco will be held May 3 at Truckee Elementary.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 530-587-2513, ext. 110.
Trending In: Local
- Cool cowboy: Longtime Tahoe trash service provider to retire soon
- Election 2016: Prop 64 would bring more than legal pot to California
- Election 2016: IVGID Board of Trustees — read 6 candidate statements
- Election 2016: Truckee Tahoe Airport District — read 4 candidate statements
- Election 2016: To legalize marijuana in Nevada … or to not legalize?
- North Tahoe crime logs: ‘Slobbering’ man dislocates cop’s shoulder
- Poo problems: Tahoe Donner resident proposes solution for dog waste
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway
- Jim Porter: Voting recommendations for November 8, part one (opinion)
- Hungry like the Wolf: Renowned Tahoe chef pens book on history of Wolfdale’s restaurant, life in kitchens