Classes for babies, infants, toddlers and parents!
Ryan Summerlin April 21, 2014
The Family Resource Center of Truckee will hold classes and events for infants to toddlers to parents.
Baby and Me: Fun and educational classes for parents and infants begins May 9, 11 a.m.
Baby Massage: Bonding and health for parents and infants — starts when class fills.
Musikgarten: Music and movement for infants, toddlers and pre-kindergartners begins July 21.
Child Development Conference and Family Concert, featuring Jose Luis Orozco will be held May 3 at Truckee Elementary.
For more information, email email@example.com or call 530-587-2513, ext. 110.
Trending In: Local
- North Lake Tahoe Fire appoints Ryan Sommers as permanent chief
- Farmer releases reference book for Tahoe-Truckee gardening
- Tahoe alpinists look to conquer world’s 6th-tallest mountain in less than 7 days
- Tahoe Chief’s Corner: It’s important to prepare a household inventory
- Incline Village community briefs: Week of Sept. 28, 2016