Community Appreciation Week begins Sunday at Diamond Peak
January 1, 2014
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — IVGID Community Appreciation Week at Diamond Peak is scheduled for Jan. 5-10, offering free skiing and riding for district residents.
Residents can get one free lift ticket each day by showing a valid picture pass or punch card at any resort window, according to an IVGID press release.
Tickets are non-transferrable to nonresidents, and are not valid for Diamond Peak season-pass holders.
Season-pass holders will enjoy free ski and snowboard clinics and demo equipment rentals, among other perks, as part of the week. The free clinics will take place noon to 2 p.m. Jan. 6-10, with each day targeting a different skill, according to the district.
Sign up at Guest Services or call 775-832-1253 — there is a maximum of 10 people per clinic.
As part of the week, pass holders can show their season pass, IVGID pass/punch card and credit card at the Rental Shop to enjoy free equipment demos, which are subject to availability. Equipment may be used one day at a time and must be returned at the end of each day, according to the district.
There also will be special happy hour pricing for everyone after 2 p.m. at the Loft Bar, along with discounts on food and nonalcoholic beverages in the Base Lodge.
Residents also can get one raffle ticket per day for a chance to win prizes, including a pair of Praxis skis made in Incline Village. There also will be a special Happy Hour Party on Jan 10.
Learn more about Diamond Peak at http://www.diamondpeak.com.
Trending In: Local
- Cool cowboy: Longtime Tahoe trash service provider to retire soon
- Election 2016: Prop 64 would bring more than legal pot to California
- Election 2016: IVGID Board of Trustees — read 6 candidate statements
- Election 2016: Truckee Tahoe Airport District — read 4 candidate statements
- Election 2016: To legalize marijuana in Nevada … or to not legalize?
- North Tahoe crime logs: ‘Slobbering’ man dislocates cop’s shoulder
- Poo problems: Tahoe Donner resident proposes solution for dog waste
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway
- Jim Porter: Voting recommendations for November 8, part one (opinion)
- Hungry like the Wolf: Renowned Tahoe chef pens book on history of Wolfdale’s restaurant, life in kitchens