Connect with your inner child and Mother Nature at Mountain Wellness Playground
July 9, 2014
Enjoy a weekend of pure bliss and embark on a journey of playful connection and divine communion with nature at the Mountain Wellness Playground, Aug. 1-3 in Cisco Grove.
In the heart of the Tahoe National Forest, Stone Bear Cabin Resort offers 160 acres of wildland forest bordered by the South Yuba River.
Daily activities, classes, workshops and community meals will be offered, with organic vegetarian meals created by sustainable Tahoe locals. At 5,200 feet, enjoy high altitude camping among the evergreens and along the river.
Align yourself with Acro yoga, aerial silks, slacklines from trees and over water, swimming holes, hula hooping, handstands, hiking, yoga, meditation and a entire healing sanctuary offering Thai and table massage. Live music, Kirtan and celebration ceremonies will be offered nightly.♥
A full access "Earth Pass" is available for $395. Purchase tickets by July 25. For questions and to register e-mail WellnessPlayground@gmail.com. Visit http://www.facebook.com/Mountain.Wellness.Playground.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Truckee councilors expected to give cannabis recommendation
- Nevada prison-raised sagebrush seedlings ready to be planted in burned areas
- Massage techniques can alleviate swelling from lymphedema
- Sierra history: Top 5 snowiest winters ever for the Truckee-Tahoe region
- Two bear cubs die from virus at Lake Tahoe Wildlife Care
- Truckee police: Man allegedly drugged victim, raped her
- Impending storm prompts closure of Sierra passes
- First snowfall of autumn in Truckee; Squaw Valley receives 3 inches (time lapse cam)
- Business struggles to hire young people for skilled-worker jobs
- Fernley’s game-winning touchdown drive upends Truckee comeback