Connect with your inner child and Mother Nature at Mountain Wellness Playground
July 9, 2014
Enjoy a weekend of pure bliss and embark on a journey of playful connection and divine communion with nature at the Mountain Wellness Playground, Aug. 1-3 in Cisco Grove.
In the heart of the Tahoe National Forest, Stone Bear Cabin Resort offers 160 acres of wildland forest bordered by the South Yuba River.
Daily activities, classes, workshops and community meals will be offered, with organic vegetarian meals created by sustainable Tahoe locals. At 5,200 feet, enjoy high altitude camping among the evergreens and along the river.
Align yourself with Acro yoga, aerial silks, slacklines from trees and over water, swimming holes, hula hooping, handstands, hiking, yoga, meditation and a entire healing sanctuary offering Thai and table massage. Live music, Kirtan and celebration ceremonies will be offered nightly.♥
A full access "Earth Pass" is available for $395. Purchase tickets by July 25. For questions and to register e-mail WellnessPlayground@gmail.com. Visit http://www.facebook.com/Mountain.Wellness.Playground.
Trending In: Local
- Sierra history: Top 5 snowiest winters ever for the Truckee-Tahoe region
- Tahoe nonprofit seeks to reduce stigma about wolfdogs, ensure owners know best way to care for them
- Tahoe ski resort avalanche victim ID’d as California man (updated)
- What’s the ‘word’ on downtown Truckee’s newest bookstore?
- Tahoe-Truckee storms: May take months to determine true cost of damage
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Lake Tahoe skiing: Amid record snow, Squaw to stay open through July 4
- Lake Tahoe-area power outages almost completely restored (updates)
- Tahoe Top 5: What to keep in your car to ensure safety during winter storms
- Opinion: Truckee Town Council, police need to address traffic issues