Connect with your inner child and Mother Nature at Mountain Wellness Playground
Ryan Summerlin July 9, 2014
Enjoy a weekend of pure bliss and embark on a journey of playful connection and divine communion with nature at the Mountain Wellness Playground, Aug. 1-3 in Cisco Grove.
In the heart of the Tahoe National Forest, Stone Bear Cabin Resort offers 160 acres of wildland forest bordered by the South Yuba River.
Daily activities, classes, workshops and community meals will be offered, with organic vegetarian meals created by sustainable Tahoe locals. At 5,200 feet, enjoy high altitude camping among the evergreens and along the river.
Align yourself with Acro yoga, aerial silks, slacklines from trees and over water, swimming holes, hula hooping, handstands, hiking, yoga, meditation and a entire healing sanctuary offering Thai and table massage. Live music, Kirtan and celebration ceremonies will be offered nightly.♥
A full access “Earth Pass” is available for $395. Purchase tickets by July 25. For questions and to register e-mail WellnessPlayground@gmail.com. Visit www.facebook.com/Mountain.Wellness.Playground.
Trending In: Local
- NorCal man treks around Lake Tahoe, raises $100K for war vets
- Marijuana grow discussion in Nevada County delayed until after election
- Fall reading picks: South Tahoe library provides selections for the season
- 3 adults rescued from Lake Tahoe after boat takes on water
- Incline Village sheriff’s picnic sees good turnout in great weather
- Motorcycle gang member fatally shot on I-80 near Truckee
- Nevada duo arrested in Truckee on theft, heroin possession charges
- Truckee football ices Elko Indians, 39-0; marks 3rd straight shutout
- Tensions still high over Lake Tahoe bear management on Nevada side
- North Tahoe crime logs: Two rings stolen from jewelry store, valued at $15,000