Discover ‘The Seven Spiritual Laws Of Success’
May 8, 2014
The Center for Spiritual Living presents an ongoing class "The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success: A Practical Guide to the Fulfillment of Your Dreams," based on the book by Deepak Chopra.
The New York Times writes, "Deepak Chopra offers a life-altering perspective on attaining success: Once we understand our true nature and learn to live in harmony with these natural laws, well-being, good health, fulfilling relationships, energy and enthusiasm for life, and material abundance can be achieved. Simple yet profound, the book's timeless wisdom and practical steps can be applied with surprisingly quick results."
Join Rev. Liz Luoma in this series of study, which offers practical wisdom and exercises to implement the wisdom gained, Thursdays through June 19, 6-8 p.m., at the Center for Spiritual Living Tahoe-Truckee, 700 North Lake Blvd., Tahoe City, above the marina.
Class tuition is $20 per class, book cost not included. You may attend one or all classes.
THE COURSE'S PURPOSE, SEVEN LAWS
To understand our true nature in relationship to the spiritual laws of the universe. To apply these laws in our lives, living in harmony, love and purpose. To know that by right understanding and application we can easily and effortlessly create the fulfillment of our desires.
The seven laws are: The Law of Pure Potentiality, The Law of Giving, The Law of "Karma" Or Cause and Effect, The Law of Least Effort, The Law of Intention and Desire, The Law of Detachment and The Law of "Dharma" Or Purpose in Life.
Founded in 1986, the Center for Spiritual Living Tahoe Truckee is a spiritual community dedicated to empowering individuals to discover an inner power that has the ability to transform their lives and make the world a better place. The focus of this loving community is in celebrating life and the unique preciousness of all beings. This community believes there are many paths to God and every religion and path has value and purpose. Each and every path is honored, recognizing all paths end in love. With a variety of services available, such as classes, meditation, and special events, the center meets the needs of families, singles, children, adults and seniors.
Call 530-581-5117 or visit http://tahoecsl.org for more information.
Trending In: Local
- Tahoe nonprofit seeks to reduce stigma about wolfdogs, ensure owners know best way to care for them
- Sierra history: Top 5 snowiest winters ever for the Truckee-Tahoe region
- Truckee housing: Town OKs extra $100K to Artist Lofts loan
- Truckee joins North Tahoe, Incline with CERT volunteer groups
- Tahoe-Truckee storms: May take months to determine true cost of damage
- Lake Tahoe-area power outages almost completely restored (updates)
- Officials may have to ‘spill’ excess water from Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe weather: Progress being made on widespread power outages
- Teen skiers mourned: two skiers killed in avalanche remembered
- Explore Tahoe: Shake up party plans, drink some wine and try your hand at painting