Fine Art Festival coming this summer to North Lake Tahoe
March 15, 2013
If you go
What: Kings Beach Fine Art Festival
When: Friday-Sunday, Aug. 2-4, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Where: Off Highway 28, near Coon Street intersection
KINGS BEACH, Calif. — The Kings Beach Fine Art Festival coming this August will feature artists presenting their original work in all mediums of two and three dimensional fine art, including paintings in acrylic, oils and watercolors, photography, etchings, sculpture in clay, glass, metal, stone and wood.
Each artist will be present to meet with the public and discuss their work. All work is available for purchase.
In addition to fine art, fine crafts will also be presented. Festival attendees will find blown glass, turned wood, semi-precious jewelry, pottery, stained glass, and an array of high-quality crafts.
West Coast Artists' shows, with more than 30 years of experience, are distinguished by their scope of diversity and the wide variety of fine art.
Presented are innovative works in differing styles of contemporary, traditional, modern, and southwest art for the discriminating individual or corporate collector.
Talented artists, numerous and varied, are proud to personally present their unique work in acrylic, collage, etchings, mixed media, oils, pencil, watercolors, digital and traditional photography.
Contemporary craftsmen present unique styles of individually handcrafted functional and decorative pottery, raku, turned wood vessels and gourd art.
Among the objects of art you will find at any one of the many shows are one-of-a-kind works of sculpture in a variety of media such as bronze, clay, blown glass, paper, metal, stone and wood.
Gifted artisans present their original custom designed and fabricated jewelry, art furniture, stained glass, and weavings. There is something for every taste and budget, be it a simple gift or the keepsake of a lifetime.
West Coast Artists' shows are truly unique fusion of art, culture, and living. They are like visiting numerous galleries at the same place and time, in a beautiful outdoor setting.
Our goal is to bring to appreciative new audiences a wealth of ever-changing art from accomplished artists and craftsmen.
Our artists provide their patrons a finer appreciation that comes from sharing time and space with a piece of art, watching the sun color and shade a work over the course of an afternoon.
The Kings Beach Fine Art Festival is presented by West Coast Artists. For additional information, visit http://www.westcoastartists.com or call 818-813-4478.
Trending In: Local
- Truckee housing: Town OKs extra $100K to Artist Lofts loan
- Sierra history: Top 5 snowiest winters ever for the Truckee-Tahoe region
- Truckee Chief’s Corner: Follow these tips to know if the ice is safe
- Tahoe-Truckee storms: May take months to determine true cost of damage
- Tahoe agencies meet with Sen. Dean Heller to advocate for VAWA
- Teen skiers mourned: two skiers killed in avalanche remembered
- Lake Tahoe weather: Progress being made on widespread power outages
- Lake Tahoe weather: Floriston, Highway 89 areas still may be down until Saturday
- Officials may have to ‘spill’ excess water from Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe weather: Snow, rain, avalanches, mudslides and more possible this week