Fire damages Tahoe restaurant at Raley’s shopping center
July 21, 2014
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — North Lake Tahoe fire crews are investigating a small blaze that damaged a restaurant building Wednesday evening, officials said.
The North Lake Tahoe Fire Protection District responded to a report of a commercial structure fire at 930 Tahoe Blvd., in the Raley's shopping center, at about 7:50 p.m.
The fire was contained to the La Casona Restaurant unit on the center's west side. The restaurant was closed at the time, as it's currently being remodeled.
No one was hurt, and fire damage was minimal, according to NLTFPD.
Personnel with the North Tahoe Fire Protection District and Washoe County Sheriff's Office provided aid Wednesday night.
NLTFPD crews are on site Thursday to monitor and mop up the area.
Trending In: Local
- Truckee housing: Town OKs extra $100K to Artist Lofts loan
- Sierra history: Top 5 snowiest winters ever for the Truckee-Tahoe region
- Tahoe nonprofit seeks to reduce stigma about wolfdogs, ensure owners know best way to care for them
- Truckee joins North Tahoe, Incline with CERT volunteer groups
- Tahoe-Truckee storms: May take months to determine true cost of damage
- Lake Tahoe weather: Floriston, Highway 89 areas still may be down until Saturday
- Officials may have to ‘spill’ excess water from Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe weather: Progress being made on widespread power outages
- Lake Tahoe weather: Snow, rain, avalanches, mudslides and more possible this week
- Teen skiers mourned: two skiers killed in avalanche remembered