Fishmas Eve Little Truckee River Restoration fundraiser
Ryan Summerlin April 19, 2014
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Join the Truckee River Trout Unlimited Chapter for the ninth annual Fishmas Eve fundraiser on Friday, April 25, 7-9 p.m. at Blue Coyote sports bar and grill in Truckee.
Celebrate the arrival of the fishing season opening day and a raffle with amazing prizes.
An entrance fee of $25 gets you all-you-can-eat pizza, all-you-can-drink beer and one free raffle ticket.
Meet industry professionals while helping raise money for the Trout Unlimited chapter. Raffle prizes include guided trips, fly fishing gear, golf vouchers, and much more. Additional raffle tickets will be for sale and you must be present to win.
All proceeds from this awesome fundraiser will go directly to the Little Truckee River Restoration Project. Fishmas Eve is not only a great time, but you’ll help out the Truckee River Watershed too.
Visit www.tahoetroutbum.org or www.facebook.com/TruckeeTU.
Trending In: Local
- NorCal man treks around Lake Tahoe, raises $100K for war vets
- Tahoe alpinists look to conquer world’s 6th-tallest mountain in less than 7 days
- Marijuana grow discussion in Nevada County delayed until after election
- Farmer releases reference book for Tahoe-Truckee gardening
- Fall reading picks: South Tahoe library provides selections for the season
- Motorcycle gang member fatally shot on I-80 near Truckee
- Nevada duo arrested in Truckee on theft, heroin possession charges
- Amid housing crisis, North Tahoe-Truckee real estate sales thrive
- Tensions still high over Lake Tahoe bear management on Nevada side
- Opinion: Placer County shows lack of commitment to Lake Tahoe