Fishmas Eve Little Truckee River Restoration fundraiser
April 19, 2014
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Join the Truckee River Trout Unlimited Chapter for the ninth annual Fishmas Eve fundraiser on Friday, April 25, 7-9 p.m. at Blue Coyote sports bar and grill in Truckee.
Celebrate the arrival of the fishing season opening day and a raffle with amazing prizes.
An entrance fee of $25 gets you all-you-can-eat pizza, all-you-can-drink beer and one free raffle ticket.
Meet industry professionals while helping raise money for the Trout Unlimited chapter. Raffle prizes include guided trips, fly fishing gear, golf vouchers, and much more. Additional raffle tickets will be for sale and you must be present to win.
All proceeds from this awesome fundraiser will go directly to the Little Truckee River Restoration Project. Fishmas Eve is not only a great time, but you'll help out the Truckee River Watershed too.
Trending In: Local
- Longtime Squaw Valley fire chief to retire, reflects on decades of evolution
- Grand ‘Linking Tahoe’ transit plan may not be as simple as it sounds
- Residents urged to get educated before Lake Tahoe boating season
- After 15 years of missed reviews, Truckee assessing Martis Valley Quarry
- Truckee Chief’s Corner: What to do if you think you’re having a heart attack
- What’s the story behind Truckee’s West River Street cottages?
- Lake Tahoe weather: Foot of snow possible at high elevations Friday
- North Tahoe crime logs: Screwdriver-wielding man threatens retail shop staff
- Lake Tahoe weather: 10-20 inches of snow forecast by Wednesday up top
- Truckee Police Logs: 2 arrests in 2 days for meth possession