Fishmas Eve Little Truckee River Restoration fundraiser
April 19, 2014
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Join the Truckee River Trout Unlimited Chapter for the ninth annual Fishmas Eve fundraiser on Friday, April 25, 7-9 p.m. at Blue Coyote sports bar and grill in Truckee.
Celebrate the arrival of the fishing season opening day and a raffle with amazing prizes.
An entrance fee of $25 gets you all-you-can-eat pizza, all-you-can-drink beer and one free raffle ticket.
Meet industry professionals while helping raise money for the Trout Unlimited chapter. Raffle prizes include guided trips, fly fishing gear, golf vouchers, and much more. Additional raffle tickets will be for sale and you must be present to win.
All proceeds from this awesome fundraiser will go directly to the Little Truckee River Restoration Project. Fishmas Eve is not only a great time, but you'll help out the Truckee River Watershed too.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Waterman’s Landing in Carnelian Bay is an all-inclusive, human-powered watersport hub
- Bark beetle infestation continues to threaten Tahoe-Truckee forests
- Tahoe City company brings gourmet dining to the wilderness
- Incline Flume Trail received $130K grant for improvements, and is now open to the public
- Incline Village’s Nix looks to don Aztecs scarlet and black