Forgiveness is the key to happiness — it’s easier than you think
April 10, 2014
TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — When we practice forgiveness, the world becomes a better place to live.
Forgiveness is essential to releasing fear and living in peace. In fact, forgiveness is the single most important thing we can do to create a life of love and happiness. Without it, we are destined to live in hurt, anger and upset. With it, all the gifts and miracles of God’s love flow into our lives.
Forgiveness is the key to happiness. But how do you actually do it?
Sue Pipal’s new book will show you.
If you’ve tried to forgive in the past and been unable to, you’re not alone. Forgiveness is not always an easy task and most of us have no real idea of how to go about it anyway. Although each of the world’s important religions and spiritual pathways agrees that forgiveness is essential, there is very little practical information out there about how to actually forgive.
“Forgiveness is the dirty little secret of Christians, spiritual people and truth seekers everywhere,” said Pipal. “We all nod our heads and agree that forgiveness is important but when it comes right down to it, most of us have no idea how to really do it.”
Forgiveness is actually an easy and pleasurable process once you understand it.
“Forgiveness is the Key to Happiness” gives you the essential tools you need to forgive anyone, from the smallest of affronts to the really huge betrayals and damage we all experience at least occasionally in our lives.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Sue Pipal lives in Tahoe City with her husband Mark Johnson. She is a busy interior designer and blogger as well as an avid skier and hiker. Sue loves the outdoors and is inspired by the nature that is a part of everyday living in the mountains. Sue can be found out walking the local trails with her two dogs most days of the year.
Sue began meditating and studying “A Course in Miracles” in the 1980s. She is on the board of directors at the Center for Spiritual Living in Tahoe City.
Sue owns Dragonfly Designs, an interior design firm and specializes in designing lakefront houses, but has designed houses all over the Tahoe region, as well as in the Bay Area and Los Angeles. She has been writing a blog specializing in mountain living and design at http://www.dragonflymountaindesign.com and http://www.dragonflydesigns.zzn.com.
Forgiveness blog: Sue posts about forgiveness several times a week at http://www.forgiveandbehappy.com.
Forgiveness Workshops: Sue conducts regular forgiveness workshops at the Center for Spiritual Living in Tahoe City. Call 530-583-6076 or 530 581-5117 for information.
To purchase a book: Books are available at amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com and at The Bookshelf and For Goodness Sake in Truckee.
Trending In: Local
- Election 2016: IVGID Board of Trustees — read 6 candidate statements
- In walk across America, man spreads word on dangers of drug overdose
- Truckee mulls free downtown shuttle for Xmas, New Year’s Eve holidays
- Election 2016: NLTFPD Board of Directors — read 4 candidate statements
- Election 2016: Prop 64 would bring more than legal pot to California
- Truckee Police arrest 5 people in vehicle burglary, theft cases (updated)
- Squaw development: Little progress made on Attorney General’s concerns
- Lake Tahoe weather: More rain in forecast after recent 11 billion-gallon dump
- North Tahoe Mellow Fellow closes after property’s foreclosure
- Lake Tahoe resort to open ski-in, ski-out coworking space