Fundraiser next week to benefit Pineda family
January 29, 2014
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Patty Pineda, daughter of Yolanda Jimenez, a teacher aide at Incline Elementary School, died suddenly on Jan. 9.
According to a press release from the family, Pineda leaves behind two small children — Azedah and Jeyden. In an effort to help the family offset financial setback, Tomaato's Restaurant is holding a fundraiser.
An all-you-can-eat salad and pizza buffet takes place from 5-8 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 5, at the restaurant in the Country Club Mall at 120 Country Club Drive, No. 61, in Incline Village.
The dinner costs $15 for adults and $10 for children aged 5-12; kids 4 and under free. Cash or checks are accepted, but no credit cards.
For information, visit http://www.tomaatos.com.
Trending In: Local
- Sierra history: Top 5 snowiest winters ever for the Truckee-Tahoe region
- Tahoe nonprofit seeks to reduce stigma about wolfdogs, ensure owners know best way to care for them
- Tahoe ski resort avalanche victim ID’d as California man (updated)
- What’s the ‘word’ on downtown Truckee’s newest bookstore?
- Tahoe-Truckee storms: May take months to determine true cost of damage
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Lake Tahoe skiing: Amid record snow, Squaw to stay open through July 4
- Lake Tahoe-area power outages almost completely restored (updates)
- Tahoe Top 5: What to keep in your car to ensure safety during winter storms
- Opinion: Truckee Town Council, police need to address traffic issues