Fundraiser next week to benefit Pineda family
Ryan Summerlin January 29, 2014
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Patty Pineda, daughter of Yolanda Jimenez, a teacher aide at Incline Elementary School, died suddenly on Jan. 9.
According to a press release from the family, Pineda leaves behind two small children — Azedah and Jeyden. In an effort to help the family offset financial setback, Tomaato’s Restaurant is holding a fundraiser.
An all-you-can-eat salad and pizza buffet takes place from 5-8 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 5, at the restaurant in the Country Club Mall at 120 Country Club Drive, No. 61, in Incline Village.
The dinner costs $15 for adults and $10 for children aged 5-12; kids 4 and under free. Cash or checks are accepted, but no credit cards.
For information, visit www.tomaatos.com.
Trending In: Local
- NorCal man treks around Lake Tahoe, raises $100K for war vets
- Fall reading picks: South Tahoe library provides selections for the season
- Incline Village sheriff’s picnic sees good turnout in great weather
- PHOTOS: Lake Tahoe fire crews douse small Spooner Lake blaze
- 3 adults rescued from Lake Tahoe after boat takes on water
- Truckee football ices Elko Indians, 39-0; marks 3rd straight shutout
- Nevada duo arrested in Truckee on theft, heroin possession charges
- Tensions still high over Lake Tahoe bear management on Nevada side
- North Tahoe crime logs: Two rings stolen from jewelry store, valued at $15,000
- North Tahoe PUD to work exclusively with Bay Area developer