Get rolling with California 89
July 9, 2014
California 89 has a busy summer ahead filled with movies, yoga, and athletics.
The “Movies Under the Stars” series is returning with an added twist: dinner and a movie.
Catered by Marg’s Taco Bistro and California 89, movie night will take place every Friday night from July 11 through Aug. 29, screening a mix of new releases, classics, and comedies with two special Tuesday showings on Aug. 5 and Aug. 19. Seating is limited, so make order your tickets now, then grab a friend. BYOB/B/W (blanket, beer, or wine.) Heat lamps included this year! For more info, visit california89.com/events/dinner-movie.
Feeling a little stressed? Nothing like some free outdoor yoga to help unwind. Join California 89 Thursdays at 5 p.m. for backyard yoga classes led by instructors from Lululemon Athletica or Yoga Studio Tahoe. Bring your own mat, or borrow one of theirs. Just 20 spots are available each Thursday, so make sure to sign up at california89.com/events/ca-89-yoga.
After an amazing time at the Donner Lake Triathlon last year, the Team CA89 Tri, Bike, and Run Clubs are looking for more people to run, roll, and train with them. Whether you’re after motivation to move or just want some more active friends to hang with, this is the place. All levels are welcome,. To learn more and choose the right club for you, visit california89.com.
California 89 offers clothing for whatever Tahoe throws at you. Follow cahwy89 on twitter to know where we’ll be next.
For more information about summer at CA89 call 530-214-8989 or email email@example.com.
Trending In: Local
- Election 2016: Prop 64 would bring more than legal pot to California
- Election 2016: To legalize marijuana in Nevada … or to not legalize?
- Cool cowboy: Longtime Tahoe trash service provider to retire soon
- Election 2016: IVGID Board of Trustees — read 6 candidate statements
- Woman on vacation from Taiwan killed in Lake Tahoe wreck
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway
- North Tahoe crime logs: ‘Slobbering’ man dislocates cop’s shoulder
- Jim Porter: Voting recommendations for November 8, part one (opinion)
- Pilot found dead in plane wreckage west of Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe skiing: Try these tips on how to train early and smart for winter sports