Homewood, Diamond Peak offer reciprocal season passes
August 30, 2013
HOMEWOOD, Calif. — Season-pass holders of Homewood Mountain Resort and Diamond Peak Resort have come together to offer reciprocal pass holder lift tickets at each resort.
Homewood pass holders can enjoy four non-holiday days of skiing or riding at Diamond Peak this season, and Diamond Peak pass holders can enjoy the same perk at Homewood.
In addition, pass holders at Diamond Peak can take advantage of four days of non-holiday skiing or riding at Homewood’s sister resort — Red Lodge Mountain Resort in Montana — where Homewood pass holders already enjoy unlimited privileges.
Both Homewood and Diamond Peak are known for incredible views of Lake Tahoe, great value across the mountain, and family-friendly atmospheres.
Pass holders love the uncrowded slopes, easy access from Highways 89 and 28, and fun on-mountain events.
To take advantage of the partner lift tickets, season-pass holders must present their valid 2013-14 season pass at the ticket window to receive one complimentary lift ticket valid on that day only.
Complimentary lift tickets will not be issued during holiday blackout periods. Details and restrictions are listed on the season pass pages at http://www.skihomewood.com and http://www.diamondpeak.com.
As an added bonus, 2012-13 and 2013-14 Homewood Mountain Resort pass holders will also receive discounts at the Incline Village Golf Courses for the remainder of the 2013 golf season — through mid to late October. Pass holders must reserve a tee time at either the Championship or the Mountain course by calling 866.925.GOLF. Details and discounted golf rates are available at http://www.golfincline.com.
Trending In: Local
- Election 2016: Tahoe Forest Hospital District — read 2 candidate statements
- Election 2016: IVGID Board of Trustees — read 6 candidate statements
- Election 2016: To legalize marijuana in Nevada … or to not legalize?
- Election 2016: Prop 64 would bring more than legal pot to California
- Election 2016: Truckee Tahoe Airport District — read 4 candidate statements
- Truckee Police arrest 5 people in vehicle burglary, theft cases (updated)
- Lake Tahoe weather: More rain in forecast after recent 11 billion-gallon dump
- Tahoe hiking: 6 must-see spots to enjoy autumn colors around the lake
- Hungry like the Wolf: Renowned Tahoe chef pens book on history of Wolfdale’s restaurant, life in kitchens
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway