Hours to increase at Incline Village library
Ryan Summerlin July 23, 2013
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Hours of operation will increase in September at the Incline Village Library.
At its July 17 meeting, the Washoe County Library Board of Trustees approved increased hours for the Incline library at 845 Alder Ave., as well as the North Valleys Library in Reno.
Both will be open 35 hours per week.
“Library hours are evaluated based on usage trends,” says Library Director Arnie Maurins in a statement. “Increasing open hours is an ongoing goal, and the action taken by the library board is another step to providing the best possible library service to this community with the resources that are available.”
The new hours for the Incline Village Library will be Tuesday through Saturday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Earlier this year, the library board approved an increase in hours at the Incline library from 25 to 30 per week.
Anyone with questions can contact the Incline Village Library at 775-832-4130. They can view library all library hours at the WCLS website at www.washoecountylibrary.us.
Trending In: Local
- NorCal man treks around Lake Tahoe, raises $100K for war vets
- PHOTOS: Lake Tahoe fire crews douse small Spooner Lake blaze
- Tahoe Chief’s Corner: Carbon monoxide safety key as fall approaches
- Election 2016: Truckee hospital board candidates discuss high costs
- Incline Village sheriff’s picnic sees good turnout in great weather
- Nevada duo arrested in Truckee on theft, heroin possession charges
- Opinion: Kudos to Placer supes for positive Martis Valley West vote
- North Tahoe crime logs: Two rings stolen from jewelry store, valued at $15,000
- Truckee, a sanctuary for runners, to host first-ever marathon this weekend
- Reno group wants to crowdsource funds to buy Mt. Rose Ski Tahoe