Hours to increase at Incline Village library
July 23, 2013
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Hours of operation will increase in September at the Incline Village Library.
At its July 17 meeting, the Washoe County Library Board of Trustees approved increased hours for the Incline library at 845 Alder Ave., as well as the North Valleys Library in Reno.
Both will be open 35 hours per week.
"Library hours are evaluated based on usage trends," says Library Director Arnie Maurins in a statement. "Increasing open hours is an ongoing goal, and the action taken by the library board is another step to providing the best possible library service to this community with the resources that are available."
The new hours for the Incline Village Library will be Tuesday through Saturday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Earlier this year, the library board approved an increase in hours at the Incline library from 25 to 30 per week.
Anyone with questions can contact the Incline Village Library at 775-832-4130. They can view library all library hours at the WCLS website at http://www.washoecountylibrary.us.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Lake Tahoe pro skier sells creative, fresh-fruit popsicles (on a bike)
- Angora Fire reinforced importance of fuels reduction in Tahoe Basin
- Truckee Artist Lofts experience setback
- Parasol’s building proposal gets no quick answer in Incline Village
- Truckee woman, 33, rescued after rock-climbing fall at Donner Summit
- Bark beetle infestation continues to threaten Tahoe-Truckee forests
- Shortage of construction workers in Nevada County reaching critical levels
- Incline Flume Trail received $130K grant for improvements, and is now open to the public
- Heavenly’s Epic Discovery program: Ultimate outdoor summer playground at Lake Tahoe (video)
- Tahoe City company brings gourmet dining to the wilderness