IVGID board chair publishes fiction novel
November 27, 2013
Author Bruce Simonian recently announced the release of his new book, "Reunion," a dramatic reconciliation that uncovers a secret from the past that is yet to unfold.
The story introduces readers to Dr. Gina Conrad, whose life changed the day she discovers her daughter, Taylor, has stage-three lymphoma. Moving from Lake Tahoe to Tulsa, separated from her family and friends for years, she returns home after her closest friend is killed in a tragic automobile accident.
The secret Gina and her religious parents have kept is finally revealed in a struggle to save her daughter's life. A confrontation with Shane, her long abandoned high school sweetheart, brings the past and the present to a dramatic end.
Published by Tate Publishing and Enterprises, the book is available through bookstores nationwide, from the publisher at http://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore, or by visiting barnesandnoble.com or amazon.com.
Simonian — who currently serves as chair of the Incline Village General Improvement District Board of Trustees — has lived at Lake Tahoe for the past 34 years. He is a passionate writer and photographer.
Trending In: Local
- Truckee housing: Town OKs extra $100K to Artist Lofts loan
- Sierra history: Top 5 snowiest winters ever for the Truckee-Tahoe region
- Tahoe-Truckee storms: May take months to determine true cost of damage
- Truckee Chief’s Corner: Follow these tips to know if the ice is safe
- Still no cause of Homewood ski resort, Tahoe City Henrikson fires
- Teen skiers mourned: two skiers killed in avalanche remembered
- Lake Tahoe weather: Progress being made on widespread power outages
- Lake Tahoe weather: Crews to cut power for hour at Martis Camp, Schaffer’s Mill, other locations due to dangerous tree
- Officials may have to ‘spill’ excess water from Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe weather: Snow, rain, avalanches, mudslides and more possible this week