IVGID board chair publishes fiction novel
November 27, 2013
Author Bruce Simonian recently announced the release of his new book, “Reunion,” a dramatic reconciliation that uncovers a secret from the past that is yet to unfold.
The story introduces readers to Dr. Gina Conrad, whose life changed the day she discovers her daughter, Taylor, has stage-three lymphoma. Moving from Lake Tahoe to Tulsa, separated from her family and friends for years, she returns home after her closest friend is killed in a tragic automobile accident.
The secret Gina and her religious parents have kept is finally revealed in a struggle to save her daughter’s life. A confrontation with Shane, her long abandoned high school sweetheart, brings the past and the present to a dramatic end.
Published by Tate Publishing and Enterprises, the book is available through bookstores nationwide, from the publisher at http://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore, or by visiting barnesandnoble.com or amazon.com.
Simonian — who currently serves as chair of the Incline Village General Improvement District Board of Trustees — has lived at Lake Tahoe for the past 34 years. He is a passionate writer and photographer.
Trending In: Local
- Election 2016: Truckee Tahoe Airport District — read 4 candidate statements
- Election 2016: IVGID Board of Trustees — read 6 candidate statements
- Election 2016: Tahoe Forest Hospital District — read 2 candidate statements
- Election 2016: Prop 64 would bring more than legal pot to California
- Election 2016: To legalize marijuana in Nevada … or to not legalize?
- Truckee Police arrest 5 people (4 locals) in vehicle burglary, theft cases
- Lake Tahoe weather: More rain in forecast after recent 11 billion-gallon dump
- Truckee football: Wolverines top South Tahoe 21-20 in Sierra Bowl
- Hungry like the Wolf: Renowned Tahoe chef pens book on history of Wolfdale’s restaurant, life in kitchens
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway