IVGID GM search process subject of Oct. 30 meeting
October 9, 2013
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — The IVGID Board of Trustees will hold a special meeting at 1 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 30, regarding the search for a new general manager.
The Incline Village General Improvement District postponed interviews with finalists for the position this week due to an Open Meeting Law complaint filed recently with the Nevada District Attorney’s Office.
“The complaint is currently being worked by the District’s General Counsel,” according to an IVGID statement Wednesday afternoon.
The Oct. 30 meeting will take place at 893 Southwood Blvd. There, trustees will receive recommendations from Peckham & McKenney Executive Search and Consulting, the firm the board hired this year to seek candidates to replace outgoing GM Bill Horn.
The pubic is invited to attend the meeting and offer comment. The agenda will be posted no later than Oct. 25, according to the district.
Trending In: Local
- After fatal accidents, Tahoe runaway truck ramp project is complete
- Officials: Without Measure M, transit remains priority for North Tahoe
- Family of drowned CA deputy sues Tahoe company for negligence
- Tahoe for Standing Rock: Groups speak out against Dakota Access Pipeline
- Tahoe City Ice Rink to open this winter at sports park
- ‘Ninja road stars’ piercing tires in South Lake Tahoe (photos)
- E. coli, coliform bacteria found in Squaw Valley drinking water at upper mountain
- Details unclear after apparent crime at Truckee Bank of America
- Truckee Police Logs: Man walks into store, nabs jacket, sunglasses
- Truckee CHP: Man stowed 64 pounds of pot in car’s fuel cell