IVGID GM search process subject of Oct. 30 meeting
Ryan Summerlin October 9, 2013
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — The IVGID Board of Trustees will hold a special meeting at 1 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 30, regarding the search for a new general manager.
The Incline Village General Improvement District postponed interviews with finalists for the position this week due to an Open Meeting Law complaint filed recently with the Nevada District Attorney’s Office.
“The complaint is currently being worked by the District’s General Counsel,” according to an IVGID statement Wednesday afternoon.
The Oct. 30 meeting will take place at 893 Southwood Blvd. There, trustees will receive recommendations from Peckham & McKenney Executive Search and Consulting, the firm the board hired this year to seek candidates to replace outgoing GM Bill Horn.
The pubic is invited to attend the meeting and offer comment. The agenda will be posted no later than Oct. 25, according to the district.
Trending In: Local
- Tahoe alpinists look to conquer world’s 6th-tallest mountain in less than 7 days
- NorCal man treks around Lake Tahoe, raises $100K for war vets
- Farmer releases reference book for Tahoe-Truckee gardening
- Marijuana grow discussion in Nevada County delayed until after election
- North Lake Tahoe Fire appoints Ryan Sommers as permanent chief
- Motorcycle gang member fatally shot on I-80 near Truckee
- Nevada duo arrested in Truckee on theft, heroin possession charges
- Amid housing crisis, North Tahoe-Truckee real estate sales thrive
- Tensions still high over Lake Tahoe bear management on Nevada side
- Opinion: Placer County shows lack of commitment to Lake Tahoe