IVGID GM search process subject of Oct. 30 meeting
October 9, 2013
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — The IVGID Board of Trustees will hold a special meeting at 1 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 30, regarding the search for a new general manager.
The Incline Village General Improvement District postponed interviews with finalists for the position this week due to an Open Meeting Law complaint filed recently with the Nevada District Attorney’s Office.
“The complaint is currently being worked by the District’s General Counsel,” according to an IVGID statement Wednesday afternoon.
The Oct. 30 meeting will take place at 893 Southwood Blvd. There, trustees will receive recommendations from Peckham & McKenney Executive Search and Consulting, the firm the board hired this year to seek candidates to replace outgoing GM Bill Horn.
The pubic is invited to attend the meeting and offer comment. The agenda will be posted no later than Oct. 25, according to the district.
Trending In: Local
- Cool cowboy: Longtime Tahoe trash service provider to retire soon
- Election 2016: Prop 64 would bring more than legal pot to California
- Election 2016: IVGID Board of Trustees — read 6 candidate statements
- Election 2016: Truckee Tahoe Airport District — read 4 candidate statements
- Election 2016: To legalize marijuana in Nevada … or to not legalize?
- North Tahoe crime logs: ‘Slobbering’ man dislocates cop’s shoulder
- Poo problems: Tahoe Donner resident proposes solution for dog waste
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway
- Hungry like the Wolf: Renowned Tahoe chef pens book on history of Wolfdale’s restaurant, life in kitchens
- Jim Porter: Voting recommendations for November 8, part one (opinion)