IVGID trustee to hold open forum Friday afternoon
May 8, 2013
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Incline Village General Improvement District board trustee Jim Hammerel is hosting a public form from 4-5:30 p.m. Friday at the Donald W. Reynolds Community Non-Profit Center.
The public is welcome to stop by open-house style to ask me questions, give me feedback/ideas/suggestions, etc.,” Hammerel said in an email to the Bonanza. “No staff or trustees will be present, just me.”
Hammerel said he’s looking for any and all feedback, but specific topics that may be of interest include the selection of a new general manager; Ordinance No. 7 (dealing with rec cards and punch passes; potential changes to the Mountain Golf Course; and the district’s water/sewer rates.
Trending In: Local
- Cool cowboy: Longtime Tahoe trash service provider to retire soon
- Election 2016: Prop 64 would bring more than legal pot to California
- Election 2016: IVGID Board of Trustees — read 6 candidate statements
- Election 2016: Truckee Tahoe Airport District — read 4 candidate statements
- Election 2016: To legalize marijuana in Nevada … or to not legalize?
- North Tahoe crime logs: ‘Slobbering’ man dislocates cop’s shoulder
- Poo problems: Tahoe Donner resident proposes solution for dog waste
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway
- Jim Porter: Voting recommendations for November 8, part one (opinion)
- Hungry like the Wolf: Renowned Tahoe chef pens book on history of Wolfdale’s restaurant, life in kitchens