IVGID trustee to hold open forum Friday afternoon
Ryan Summerlin May 8, 2013
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Incline Village General Improvement District board trustee Jim Hammerel is hosting a public form from 4-5:30 p.m. Friday at the Donald W. Reynolds Community Non-Profit Center.
The public is welcome to stop by open-house style to ask me questions, give me feedback/ideas/suggestions, etc.,” Hammerel said in an email to the Bonanza. “No staff or trustees will be present, just me.”
Hammerel said he’s looking for any and all feedback, but specific topics that may be of interest include the selection of a new general manager; Ordinance No. 7 (dealing with rec cards and punch passes; potential changes to the Mountain Golf Course; and the district’s water/sewer rates.
Trending In: Local
- North Lake Tahoe Fire appoints Ryan Sommers as permanent chief
- Farmer releases reference book for Tahoe-Truckee gardening
- Tahoe alpinists look to conquer world’s 6th-tallest mountain in less than 7 days
- Tahoe Chief’s Corner: It’s important to prepare a household inventory
- Truckee Aquatic Center getting ‘overwhelmingly positive’ reviews