Kid-O-Rama to rock Village at Squaw Valley
February 12, 2014
OLYMPIC VALLEY, Calif. — Squaw Valley's 5th annual Kid-O-Rama! celebration is slated for Feb. 15-22 in The Village at Squaw Valley.
One of the most popular nights of Kid-O-Rama! is Big Truck Night, which gives children the opportunity to explore a helicopter, fire truck, snowplow, grooming machine and tractor. Big Truck Night will be held Thursday, Feb. 20, 3-5 p.m.
Kids' street parties will take place 1-4 p.m. on Feb. 15 and 22. The parties include live kids' concerts, face painting and balloon art. Kids may also make gooey s'mores, participate in daily crafts, win prizes or go snowtubing at SnoVentures. Activities will be offered daily throughout Kid-O-Rama! week.
For a full schedule visit http://www.squaw.com/Kid-O-Rama or call 800-403-0206.
Trending In: Local
- Truckee housing: Town OKs extra $100K to Artist Lofts loan
- Sierra history: Top 5 snowiest winters ever for the Truckee-Tahoe region
- Tahoe nonprofit seeks to reduce stigma about wolfdogs, ensure owners know best way to care for them
- Truckee joins North Tahoe, Incline with CERT volunteer groups
- Tahoe-Truckee storms: May take months to determine true cost of damage
- Lake Tahoe weather: Floriston, Highway 89 areas still may be down until Saturday
- Officials may have to ‘spill’ excess water from Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe weather: Progress being made on widespread power outages
- Lake Tahoe weather: Snow, rain, avalanches, mudslides and more possible this week
- Teen skiers mourned: two skiers killed in avalanche remembered