McMillion and Weigel to wed
May 7, 2014
Mr. JJ McMillion and Miss Jessica Weigel, both from Lake Tahoe, were engaged on Nov. 25, 2013. They have been close friends for over 12 years. JJ and Jess share a love of the outdoors: four wheeling, fishing, camping. Their parents/family are Sharon McMillion of Carnelian Bay; James McMillion of Reno, Nev.; Charles and Stephanie Hueg of Santa Cruz, Calif. and Jess’s daughter Renee Weigel. They are planning their wedding for June of this year at Lake Tahoe, Calif.
Trending In: Local
- Election 2016: IVGID Board of Trustees — read 6 candidate statements
- Election 2016: To legalize marijuana in Nevada … or to not legalize?
- Election 2016: Tahoe Forest Hospital District — read 2 candidate statements
- Truckee mulls free downtown shuttle for Xmas, New Year’s Eve holidays
- Election 2016: Truckee Tahoe Airport District — read 4 candidate statements
- Truckee Police arrest 5 people in vehicle burglary, theft cases (updated)
- Lake Tahoe weather: More rain in forecast after recent 11 billion-gallon dump
- Tahoe hiking: 6 must-see spots to enjoy autumn colors around the lake
- Hungry like the Wolf: Renowned Tahoe chef pens book on history of Wolfdale’s restaurant, life in kitchens
- U.S. Ski Team’s Tim Jitloff, a Truckee native, talks life on and off the slopes