No one hurt after fire consumes North Tahoe home
June 28, 2013
TAHOE VISTA, Calif. — No one was hurt after a fire engulfed a home Friday afternoon on Lake Tahoe’s North Shore.
Crews with the North Tahoe Fire Protection District responded at about 3:30 p.m. to the fire in a single-residence cabin on the 300 block of Agatam Avenue in Tahoe Vista, said NTFPD spokesman Dave Zaski.
Personnel with North Tahoe Fire and Calfire put out the fully involved blaze within five minutes, Zaski said. No one was hurt, and surrounding wildland and structures were never threatened.
The home sustained major damage, Zaski said. The fire’s cause is under investigation.
Trending In: Local
- Election 2016: To legalize marijuana in Nevada … or to not legalize?
- Election 2016: Prop 64 would bring more than legal pot to California
- Cool cowboy: Longtime Tahoe trash service provider to retire soon
- Woman on vacation from Taiwan killed in Lake Tahoe wreck
- Pilot, small plane missing in Sierra Nevada southwest of Lake Tahoe
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway
- North Tahoe crime logs: ‘Slobbering’ man dislocates cop’s shoulder
- Pilot found dead in plane wreckage west of Lake Tahoe
- Jim Porter: Voting recommendations for November 8, part one (opinion)
- Tahoe skiing: Try these tips on how to train early and smart for winter sports