Placer supes to hear Squaw Valley project during Monday workshop
July 21, 2014
OLYMPIC VALLEY, Calif. — The Placer County Board of Supervisors will hold public workshop on the Village at Squaw Valley redevelopment project at 3 p.m. Monday at Base Camp, located in the existing Squaw Village.
The workshop will include a presentation by county staff and the project applicant. Squaw Valley Public Service District staff will also present an overview of its recently completed draft Water Supply Assessment to the board.
No action will be taken by the board on the project or draft WSA. It's meant to be an informational meeting only.
Public comment will be allowed at the discretion of the board.
Visit thevillageatsquaw.com to learn more about the revised Squaw Valley village expansion plan.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Reno man killed in head-on crash northeast of Truckee on Interstate 80
- Table Fire at 420 acres in Eldorado National Forest
- Truckee couple to host fundraiser on Oct. 17 for Northern California fire victims
- Arapahoe Basin once again country’s first ski area to open, marking start of 2017-2018 season
- Update: Multiple fires burning in Nevada County; 821-acre Lobo Fire is 93 percent contained (video)