Placer supes to meet next week at Lake Tahoe
April 17, 2014
TAHOE CITY, Calif. — The Placer County Board of Supervisors will meet Monday in Tahoe City to hear an update on the Tahoe Basin Community Plan process, among other local items.
According to the county, the public hearing is scheduled for 3 p.m. at the Granlibakken Lodge at 725 Granlibakken Road.
A second meeting will take place Tuesday at a to-be-determined location on the North Shore, as part of the board's goal to meet in the Tahoe area a handful of times a year.
The agenda and staff reports for the meetings will be published Friday to the Board of Supervisor's webpage at placer.ca.gov/bos/agenda.
Trending In: Local
- Tahoe-Truckee storms: May take months to determine true cost of damage
- Sierra history: Top 5 snowiest winters ever for the Truckee-Tahoe region
- What’s the ‘word’ on downtown Truckee’s newest bookstore?
- Still no cause of Homewood ski resort, Tahoe City Henrikson fires
- Truckee housing: Town OKs extra $100K to Artist Lofts loan
- Lake Tahoe weather: Snow, rain, avalanches, mudslides and more possible this week
- Teen skiers mourned: two skiers killed in avalanche remembered
- Lake Tahoe weather: Progress being made on widespread power outages
- Official: Fixing Tahoe transit key to limiting tension between locals, tourists
- It’s gonna be huge: Lake Tahoe ski resorts look to trump weather issues in time for busy Presidents Day weekend