Placer supes to meet next week at Lake Tahoe
April 17, 2014
TAHOE CITY, Calif. — The Placer County Board of Supervisors will meet Monday in Tahoe City to hear an update on the Tahoe Basin Community Plan process, among other local items.
According to the county, the public hearing is scheduled for 3 p.m. at the Granlibakken Lodge at 725 Granlibakken Road.
A second meeting will take place Tuesday at a to-be-determined location on the North Shore, as part of the board’s goal to meet in the Tahoe area a handful of times a year.
The agenda and staff reports for the meetings will be published Friday to the Board of Supervisor’s webpage at placer.ca.gov/bos/agenda.
Trending In: Local
- Election 2016: Prop 64 would bring more than legal pot to California
- Cool cowboy: Longtime Tahoe trash service provider to retire soon
- Election 2016: IVGID Board of Trustees — read 6 candidate statements
- Election 2016: Truckee Tahoe Airport District — read 4 candidate statements
- Election 2016: To legalize marijuana in Nevada … or to not legalize?
- North Tahoe crime logs: ‘Slobbering’ man dislocates cop’s shoulder
- Poo problems: Tahoe Donner resident proposes solution for dog waste
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway
- Hungry like the Wolf: Renowned Tahoe chef pens book on history of Wolfdale’s restaurant, life in kitchens
- Jim Porter: Voting recommendations for November 8, part one (opinion)