Placer supes to meet next week at Lake Tahoe
Ryan Summerlin April 17, 2014
TAHOE CITY, Calif. — The Placer County Board of Supervisors will meet Monday in Tahoe City to hear an update on the Tahoe Basin Community Plan process, among other local items.
According to the county, the public hearing is scheduled for 3 p.m. at the Granlibakken Lodge at 725 Granlibakken Road.
A second meeting will take place Tuesday at a to-be-determined location on the North Shore, as part of the board’s goal to meet in the Tahoe area a handful of times a year.
The agenda and staff reports for the meetings will be published Friday to the Board of Supervisor’s webpage at placer.ca.gov/bos/agenda.
Trending In: Local
- NorCal man treks around Lake Tahoe, raises $100K for war vets
- Tahoe alpinists look to conquer world’s 6th-tallest mountain in less than 7 days
- Marijuana grow discussion in Nevada County delayed until after election
- Farmer releases reference book for Tahoe-Truckee gardening
- Fall reading picks: South Tahoe library provides selections for the season
- Motorcycle gang member fatally shot on I-80 near Truckee
- Nevada duo arrested in Truckee on theft, heroin possession charges
- Amid housing crisis, North Tahoe-Truckee real estate sales thrive
- Tensions still high over Lake Tahoe bear management on Nevada side
- Opinion: Placer County shows lack of commitment to Lake Tahoe