Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe’s Wellness Weekend not for women only
Ryan Summerlin April 23, 2014
TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — Connecting with nature is not achieved simply by taking a walk in the forest; it is about connecting with oneself — mind, body and soul.
The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe invites you to experience both a fulfilling personal connection and one with nature during its inaugural Wellness Weekend this May.
And it’s not just for women.
“With a variety of fitness class offerings scheduled, as well as guided hikes, full access to the spa and much more, the Wellness Weekend we’ve designed this spring is not just for ladies,” said Joseph Mattioli, general manager of The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe. “We look forward to welcoming gentlemen and couples as well, who are looking for an opportunity to relax and rejuvenate in a healthy way.”
Occurring May 16-18, the weekend’s activities focus on promoting overall health and wellness, from physical activity to restorative rest. Guests seeking to ease the transition into spring can experience the Wellness Weekend with a special package, which includes deluxe accommodations for two nights and a dynamic schedule of events.
Friday will offer a welcome reception in The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Lake Tahoe. On Saturday enjoy a sunrise stretch or guided hikes and fitness classes including: Dailey Method, Core Fusion and yoga. On Sunday, go for a stretch session or guided hike and CrossFit, Core Fusion, and Yoga and more.
One 50-minute signature Spring Spa Treatment is included per person, per stay.
The Wellness Weekend Package is available starting at $389 per room, per night in accommodations for two guests with a two-night minimum length of stay required. Suite accommodations are also available starting at $639 per room, per night for two guests with a two-night minimum length of stay required.
Residents and visitors may participate in the Wellness Weekend for the day on Saturday or Sunday with daily package rates of $159, which include one signature Spring Spa Treatment, choice of one fitness class and access to all of the spa facilities and amenities for the day.
During April and May, also look for special treatments at the spa.
To learn more or confirm hotel reservations visit www.ritzcarlton.com/laketahoe.
Trending In: Local
- Marijuana grow discussion in Nevada County delayed until after election
- NorCal man treks around Lake Tahoe, raises $100K for war vets
- Fall reading picks: South Tahoe library provides selections for the season
- 3 adults rescued from Lake Tahoe after boat takes on water
- PHOTOS: Lake Tahoe fire crews douse small Spooner Lake blaze
- Motorcycle gang member fatally shot on I-80 near Truckee
- Nevada duo arrested in Truckee on theft, heroin possession charges
- Tensions still high over Lake Tahoe bear management on Nevada side
- LIVE COVERAGE: Truckee football takes on Elko in undefeated showdown
- North Tahoe crime logs: Two rings stolen from jewelry store, valued at $15,000