Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe’s Wellness Weekend not for women only
April 23, 2014
TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — Connecting with nature is not achieved simply by taking a walk in the forest; it is about connecting with oneself — mind, body and soul.
The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe invites you to experience both a fulfilling personal connection and one with nature during its inaugural Wellness Weekend this May.
And it’s not just for women.
“With a variety of fitness class offerings scheduled, as well as guided hikes, full access to the spa and much more, the Wellness Weekend we’ve designed this spring is not just for ladies,” said Joseph Mattioli, general manager of The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe. “We look forward to welcoming gentlemen and couples as well, who are looking for an opportunity to relax and rejuvenate in a healthy way.”
Occurring May 16-18, the weekend’s activities focus on promoting overall health and wellness, from physical activity to restorative rest. Guests seeking to ease the transition into spring can experience the Wellness Weekend with a special package, which includes deluxe accommodations for two nights and a dynamic schedule of events.
Friday will offer a welcome reception in The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Lake Tahoe. On Saturday enjoy a sunrise stretch or guided hikes and fitness classes including: Dailey Method, Core Fusion and yoga. On Sunday, go for a stretch session or guided hike and CrossFit, Core Fusion, and Yoga and more.
One 50-minute signature Spring Spa Treatment is included per person, per stay.
The Wellness Weekend Package is available starting at $389 per room, per night in accommodations for two guests with a two-night minimum length of stay required. Suite accommodations are also available starting at $639 per room, per night for two guests with a two-night minimum length of stay required.
Residents and visitors may participate in the Wellness Weekend for the day on Saturday or Sunday with daily package rates of $159, which include one signature Spring Spa Treatment, choice of one fitness class and access to all of the spa facilities and amenities for the day.
During April and May, also look for special treatments at the spa.
To learn more or confirm hotel reservations visit http://www.ritzcarlton.com/laketahoe.
Trending In: Local
- Cool cowboy: Longtime Tahoe trash service provider to retire soon
- Election 2016: Prop 64 would bring more than legal pot to California
- Election 2016: IVGID Board of Trustees — read 6 candidate statements
- Election 2016: Truckee Tahoe Airport District — read 4 candidate statements
- Election 2016: To legalize marijuana in Nevada … or to not legalize?
- North Tahoe crime logs: ‘Slobbering’ man dislocates cop’s shoulder
- Poo problems: Tahoe Donner resident proposes solution for dog waste
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway
- Jim Porter: Voting recommendations for November 8, part one (opinion)
- Hungry like the Wolf: Renowned Tahoe chef pens book on history of Wolfdale’s restaurant, life in kitchens