‘Sign of the Sun’ movie production begins at Lake Tahoe
June 18, 2014
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — On Friday the 13th, at 1300 hours (1 p.m.) during a full moon, on stage 13 in Incline Village, production began for the locally directed and acted film "Sign of the Sun."
Additionally, the film's cast and crew is kicking off production with a performance at 8:30 p.m. June 26 at the Crystal Bay Casino.
The event will feature stars from the film and select music and highlights from the movie, including a performance from newly added cast member, DJ Phil Harmonic.
"Sign of the Sun" is billed as "an inspiring story about a man who comes into our world to bring a message of peace and love through music."
Incline resident Jarrett Grimes, who owns and operates Incline-based Northern Nevada Studios, is the film's director and writer.
The current cast boasts several locals, including Justine Paige, Dukaroo Kelley, Kevin Boyd, Larry Aynesmith, Alisa Buselli, Mitch Harbaugh and Cindy Boudett.
"This film promotes community connection and support in the unique talents of all," said Paige, an Incline Village native.
Visit at http://www.eppictv.com/SOTS1.html or call 310-844-7784 or 775-636-8426 to learn more about the film, the cast and information and ticket prices for the June 26 event.
Trending In: Local
- Tahoe nonprofit seeks to reduce stigma about wolfdogs, ensure owners know best way to care for them
- Tahoe ski resort avalanche victim ID’d as California man (updated)
- Sierra history: Top 5 snowiest winters ever for the Truckee-Tahoe region
- Truckee housing: Town OKs extra $100K to Artist Lofts loan
- What’s the ‘word’ on downtown Truckee’s newest bookstore?
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Lake Tahoe skiing: Amid record snow, Squaw to stay open through July 4
- Lake Tahoe-area power outages almost completely restored (updates)
- Tahoe Top 5: What to keep in your car to ensure safety during winter storms
- Opinion: Truckee Town Council, police need to address traffic issues