Sunshine Letter | Credit card returned, glad to live in Truckee
July 10, 2014
Crazy over credit card
For the past few days I have been going crazy looking for my American Express credit card. I finally admitted defeat and called to report it lost.
Turns out, someone else had already called in a report. In this day and age of identity theft, I am thankful that someone actually took the time to make a phone call. But what else would I expect, I live in Truckee — and am so thankful that I do!
So, to the kind soul who found my card in the Safeway parking lot, I now take a few moments to write a most sincere thank you.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Reno man killed in head-on crash northeast of Truckee on Interstate 80
- Table Fire at 420 acres in Eldorado National Forest
- Arapahoe Basin once again country’s first ski area to open, marking start of 2017-2018 season
- Update: Multiple fires burning in Nevada County; 821-acre Lobo Fire is 93 percent contained (video)
- Truckee takes 26-14 win over Spring Creek