Sunshine Letter | Credit card returned, glad to live in Truckee
Ryan Summerlin July 10, 2014
Crazy over credit card
For the past few days I have been going crazy looking for my American Express credit card. I finally admitted defeat and called to report it lost.
Turns out, someone else had already called in a report. In this day and age of identity theft, I am thankful that someone actually took the time to make a phone call. But what else would I expect, I live in Truckee — and am so thankful that I do!
So, to the kind soul who found my card in the Safeway parking lot, I now take a few moments to write a most sincere thank you.
Trending In: Local
- North Lake Tahoe Fire appoints Ryan Sommers as permanent chief
- Farmer releases reference book for Tahoe-Truckee gardening
- Tahoe alpinists look to conquer world’s 6th-tallest mountain in less than 7 days
- Tahoe Chief’s Corner: It’s important to prepare a household inventory
- Incline Village community briefs: Week of Sept. 28, 2016