Sunshine Letter | Girls on the Run says thanks
Ryan Summerlin July 10, 2014
Girls on the Run is grateful for the community support at our June 5K. We appreciate the girls, teachers, families and friends who participated in the fun run. We’d like to send a super star award to our amazing coaches, parents and running buddies who cheered on the girls as they crossed the finish line.
Thank you to our announcer Jesse Smith and Melissa Bedford for the Zumba warm-up dance. Special thanks to Todd Jackson of Big Blue Adventure for producing the Truckee Running Festival.
We would also like express our gratitude to our sponsors for making this event possible: CleverMinds, Emerald Bay Wealth Management, Incline Village Community Hospital, Jim Morrison Construction, Mountain Home Center, NSM Construction, Truckee Tahoe Lumber Company, Affordable Linen Services, Arbonne, Chase International Elder Group, Gary Davis Design & Engineering and Karen Kucharski, DDS.
Thank you for helping girls achieve their limitless potential.
Girls on the Run
Trending In: Local
- North Lake Tahoe Fire appoints Ryan Sommers as permanent chief
- Farmer releases reference book for Tahoe-Truckee gardening
- Tahoe alpinists look to conquer world’s 6th-tallest mountain in less than 7 days
- Tahoe Chief’s Corner: It’s important to prepare a household inventory
- Truckee Aquatic Center getting ‘overwhelmingly positive’ reviews