Sunshine Letter | Girls on the Run says thanks
July 10, 2014
Girls on the Run is grateful for the community support at our June 5K. We appreciate the girls, teachers, families and friends who participated in the fun run. We'd like to send a super star award to our amazing coaches, parents and running buddies who cheered on the girls as they crossed the finish line.
Thank you to our announcer Jesse Smith and Melissa Bedford for the Zumba warm-up dance. Special thanks to Todd Jackson of Big Blue Adventure for producing the Truckee Running Festival.
We would also like express our gratitude to our sponsors for making this event possible: CleverMinds, Emerald Bay Wealth Management, Incline Village Community Hospital, Jim Morrison Construction, Mountain Home Center, NSM Construction, Truckee Tahoe Lumber Company, Affordable Linen Services, Arbonne, Chase International Elder Group, Gary Davis Design & Engineering and Karen Kucharski, DDS.
Thank you for helping girls achieve their limitless potential.
Girls on the Run
Trending In: Local
- Tahoe nonprofit seeks to reduce stigma about wolfdogs, ensure owners know best way to care for them
- Tahoe ski resort avalanche victim ID’d as California man (updated)
- Sierra history: Top 5 snowiest winters ever for the Truckee-Tahoe region
- Truckee housing: Town OKs extra $100K to Artist Lofts loan
- Truckee joins North Tahoe, Incline with CERT volunteer groups
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Lake Tahoe-area power outages almost completely restored (updates)
- Lake Tahoe skiing: Amid record snow, Squaw to stay open through July 4
- Officials may have to ‘spill’ excess water from Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Top 5: What to keep in your car to ensure safety during winter storms