Sunshine Letter | Girls on the Run says thanks
July 10, 2014
Girls on the Run is grateful for the community support at our June 5K. We appreciate the girls, teachers, families and friends who participated in the fun run. We’d like to send a super star award to our amazing coaches, parents and running buddies who cheered on the girls as they crossed the finish line.
Thank you to our announcer Jesse Smith and Melissa Bedford for the Zumba warm-up dance. Special thanks to Todd Jackson of Big Blue Adventure for producing the Truckee Running Festival.
We would also like express our gratitude to our sponsors for making this event possible: CleverMinds, Emerald Bay Wealth Management, Incline Village Community Hospital, Jim Morrison Construction, Mountain Home Center, NSM Construction, Truckee Tahoe Lumber Company, Affordable Linen Services, Arbonne, Chase International Elder Group, Gary Davis Design & Engineering and Karen Kucharski, DDS.
Thank you for helping girls achieve their limitless potential.
Girls on the Run
Trending In: Local
- Election 2016: Tahoe Forest Hospital District — read 2 candidate statements
- Election 2016: IVGID Board of Trustees — read 6 candidate statements
- Election 2016: To legalize marijuana in Nevada … or to not legalize?
- Election 2016: Prop 64 would bring more than legal pot to California
- Election 2016: Truckee Tahoe Airport District — read 4 candidate statements
- Truckee Police arrest 5 people in vehicle burglary, theft cases (updated)
- Lake Tahoe weather: More rain in forecast after recent 11 billion-gallon dump
- Tahoe hiking: 6 must-see spots to enjoy autumn colors around the lake
- Hungry like the Wolf: Renowned Tahoe chef pens book on history of Wolfdale’s restaurant, life in kitchens
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway