Sunshine Letter | Glenshire Elementary thanks partners for perfect attendance party
July 10, 2014
Glenshire Elementary School would like to thank Deborah Lane, owner of the Bookshelf, Kim Yamauchi, owner of Dairy Queen, and Truckee Round Table for their generous contributions to our 100 percent attendance lunch.
This year, Glenshire had 22 students who did not miss one day of school! Additionally, 188 students, 35 percent of the Glenshire population, missed less than six days of school. The 22 students were recognized with a certificate, a special pizza lunch, discounted by Truckee Round Table, a Glenshire Eagles T-shirt, a Glenshire musical CD, a certificate to the Bookshelf to purchase a book, and a recognition certificate from Dairy Queen, as well as a free small blizzard. The staff at Glenshire would like to thank all of our generous community partners in helping to support student attendance for the 2013-2014 school year!
We appreciate you.
Glenshire Elementary School Staff
Trending In: Local
- Election 2016: Prop 64 would bring more than legal pot to California
- Cool cowboy: Longtime Tahoe trash service provider to retire soon
- Election 2016: IVGID Board of Trustees — read 6 candidate statements
- Election 2016: Truckee Tahoe Airport District — read 4 candidate statements
- Election 2016: To legalize marijuana in Nevada … or to not legalize?
- North Tahoe crime logs: ‘Slobbering’ man dislocates cop’s shoulder
- Poo problems: Tahoe Donner resident proposes solution for dog waste
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway
- Hungry like the Wolf: Renowned Tahoe chef pens book on history of Wolfdale’s restaurant, life in kitchens
- Jim Porter: Voting recommendations for November 8, part one (opinion)