Tahoe Donner XC center project comments due May 20
May 1, 2014
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Additional comments on the Tahoe Donner cross-country ski center project will be accepted until May 20.
In response to questions raised about use and environmental impacts, an updated project document has been released.
The Truckee Planning Commission will review the project application at its 6 p.m., Tuesday, May 20, meeting at Town Hall, 10183 Truckee Airport Road. It will serve as a continuation of a public hearing that took place March 4.
The roughly $6 million project would replace the current 8,271-square-foot facility at 15275 Alder Creek Road, while continuing to function primarily as a cross country ski center, with equestrian and Bikeworks operations in the offseason.
Read the updated document here.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Reno man killed in head-on crash northeast of Truckee on Interstate 80
- Truckee couple to host fundraiser on Oct. 17 for Northern California fire victims
- Arapahoe Basin once again country’s first ski area to open, marking start of 2017-2018 season
- Public input sought on draft Truckee River Recreational Access Plan
- Table Fire at 420 acres in Eldorado National Forest