Tahoe Donner XC center project comments due May 20
May 1, 2014
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Additional comments on the Tahoe Donner cross-country ski center project will be accepted until May 20.
In response to questions raised about use and environmental impacts, an updated project document has been released.
The Truckee Planning Commission will review the project application at its 6 p.m., Tuesday, May 20, meeting at Town Hall, 10183 Truckee Airport Road. It will serve as a continuation of a public hearing that took place March 4.
The roughly $6 million project would replace the current 8,271-square-foot facility at 15275 Alder Creek Road, while continuing to function primarily as a cross country ski center, with equestrian and Bikeworks operations in the offseason.
Read the updated document here.
Trending In: Local
- Election 2016: Prop 64 would bring more than legal pot to California
- Election 2016: To legalize marijuana in Nevada … or to not legalize?
- Cool cowboy: Longtime Tahoe trash service provider to retire soon
- Election 2016: IVGID Board of Trustees — read 6 candidate statements
- Woman on vacation from Taiwan killed in Lake Tahoe wreck
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway
- North Tahoe crime logs: ‘Slobbering’ man dislocates cop’s shoulder
- Jim Porter: Voting recommendations for November 8, part one (opinion)
- Pilot found dead in plane wreckage west of Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe skiing: Try these tips on how to train early and smart for winter sports