Tahoe Photographers Fellowship 2013 workshop slated for May
Ryan Summerlin March 21, 2013
TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — Professional photographer Bret Cole has organized the Lake Tahoe Photographers Fellowship 2013 workshop, set to happen in Tahoe City May 2-5. This gathering is designed to bring together wedding and event photographers to network, refine techniques and learn from the best in the business.
Featured guest speakers include the talented Stephanie Anderson of One Fine Day Events and the Tahoe Unveiled blog, Don Weinstein of Photo Impact Imaging Lab, Alexandra Tremaine of Alexandra Tremaine Photography and Scott Corridan, a nationally recognized event planner and interior designer who happens to reside in the Tahoe area. Corridan was named one of the top 10 celebrity event producers by In Style in 2008 and his work has been featured in In Style Weddings, Town & Country, Martha Stewart Weddings, The Knot as well as on ABC’s Extreme Makeover and Access Hollywood and more. Visit ScottCorridan.net for more information.
“We’re extremely excited to gather our guest speakers and have them provide workshop participants with their expert perspective. And I’m thrilled to have Scott Corridan as part of the event,” Cole said. “Scott has a real love for what he does and that comes across in his work and is integral to his success. That’s what we want to share over the weekend – finding and keeping your passion. I think a lot of people lose focus of why we do what we do.”
The workshop will be comprised of portfolio reviews, forums and presentations about finding and creating unique niches, branding, and how to make your career your passion.
The cost of the full three-day workshop is $2,300 and includes two nights lodging at the Cedar Lodge in Tahoe City, breakfast all three days and dinners Friday and Saturday evenings. A one-day workshop, with meals, is available for $875. The fee to attend just photo shoots and lectures is $800. Discounts are available if attendees sign up with a friend. The deadline to register for the workshop is April 2. For more information or to register, go to Bretcole.com/workshops.
Lake Tahoe Photographers Fellowship 2013 sponsors include Fuji Film and Photo Impact Imaging Lab.
Trending In: Local
- NorCal man treks around Lake Tahoe, raises $100K for war vets
- PHOTOS: Lake Tahoe fire crews douse small Spooner Lake blaze
- Incline Village sheriff’s picnic sees good turnout in great weather
- 3 adults rescued from Lake Tahoe after boat takes on water
- Election 2016: Truckee hospital board candidates discuss high costs
- Nevada duo arrested in Truckee on theft, heroin possession charges
- Truckee football ices Elko Indians, 39-0; marks 3rd straight shutout
- North Tahoe crime logs: Two rings stolen from jewelry store, valued at $15,000
- Truckee, a sanctuary for runners, to host first-ever marathon this weekend
- North Tahoe PUD to work exclusively with Bay Area developer