Truckee Donner Chamber to host Business Expo and mixer
March 21, 2013
TRUCKEE, Calif. — The Truckee Donner Chamber of Commerce will hold its 21st Annual Business Expo & Chamber Mixer Wednesday, April 24, 5-7:30 p.m. at The Resort at Squaw Creek. The Business Expo, designed to be part Expo and part business social event, will showcase more than 80 different businesses, demonstrating the strength and variety of the local economy and fostering a positive business environment.
Trade shows are one of the most proven ways to reach customers. Sales are frequently developed through the relationships created with other people. This event provides an exceptional opportunity to get your business in front of hundreds of potential customers!
Exhibitors registered by March 23 will be:
Designated as a premier exhibitor
Included in the Expo Game cards. Attendees will visit these booths to complete their cards and be eligible to win a special door prize
Entered into a drawing to receive a full digital media upgrade to your Chamber membership (15 winners will be selected)
Tier 3 Level Website enhanced listing
One free “Deal” listing
Crosslinks to other places your business appears on the site(s)
Monthly report showing activity to your site from the Chamber site and, if applicable, the tourism site
One free e-mail broadcast in Truckee Weekly
Attendance to the Business Expo & Mixer is free and considered by many a must-attend event for anyone doing business in the Truckee-Tahoe area. There will be an abundance of door prizes and giveaways at the exhibitor booths, and a silent auction as well. Contests and games for prizes provide a lively, festive environment. 101.5 FM Truckee Tahoe Radio will broadcast live from the venue, including on-air interviews with exhibitors and attendees. The crew from Tahoe TV will film the event and produce a special video segment that will air online and on their TV network around the region.
Truckee Chamber members can exhibit for as little as $200, and exhibitors who reserve and confirm space by April 10th, will be featured in a special section to appear in the April 24th issue of the Sierra Sun. For those that want to enhance their presence in that section, advertising is available. In addition, the event will be publicized in Moonshine Ink and promoted on 101.5 FM Truckee Tahoe Radio.
Space is limited and reservations are on a first-paid, first guaranteed basis. For more information contact Patricia Barrett at the Truckee Donner Chamber of Commerce at Patricia@Truckee.com or 530-587-8808.
Trending In: Local
- Election 2016: Prop 64 would bring more than legal pot to California
- Cool cowboy: Longtime Tahoe trash service provider to retire soon
- Election 2016: IVGID Board of Trustees — read 6 candidate statements
- Election 2016: Truckee Tahoe Airport District — read 4 candidate statements
- Election 2016: To legalize marijuana in Nevada … or to not legalize?
- North Tahoe crime logs: ‘Slobbering’ man dislocates cop’s shoulder
- Poo problems: Tahoe Donner resident proposes solution for dog waste
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway
- Hungry like the Wolf: Renowned Tahoe chef pens book on history of Wolfdale’s restaurant, life in kitchens
- Jim Porter: Voting recommendations for November 8, part one (opinion)