Truckee’s Clear Capital to offer Freddie Mac appraisal quality insight
April 7, 2014
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Clear Capital has been selected by the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (FHLMC), known as Freddie Mac, to power its collateral review of appraisals submitted through the Uniform Collateral Data Portal (UCDP) and provide in-depth feedback regarding the quality and accuracy of appraisals.
Clear Capital will integrate a customized version of its valuation review product, ClearQC, with the UCDP.
Clear Capital is customizing its ClearQC workflow and business intelligence to align with Freddie Mac business requirements.
“We have been refining ClearQC for our own internal quality assurance for over a decade,” said Kevin Marshall, president of Clear Capital. “It’s been a part of Clear Capital’s foundation, and we have seen it perform on millions of valuations. By providing a customizable version of ClearQC in the UCDP, we are working with Freddie Mac to provide a consistent approach to appraisal review and transparency on appraisal requirements.”
Clear Capital’s retail version of ClearQC offers customizable rule sets with detailed narrative and data points on each rule run.
This gives ClearQC customers the ability to evaluate appraisal data and receive pre-funding feedback. Actionable, informative and specific messages help customers make timely and appropriate funding decisions based on high quality appraisal evaluations, scored and validated against a vast repository of third-party data.
“By integrating our retail version, ClearQC customers can establish a consistent approach to appraisal review in order to reduce risk and uncertainty. ClearQC gives customers peace of mind that requirements have been met,” said Marshall. “The ClearQC rules are meant to both affirm well supported appraisal reports and provide feedback when conclusions may need further support. Freddie Mac and Clear Capital are very aligned when it comes to providing constructive feedback.”
Clear Capital is a provider of data and solutions for the mortgage finance industry. The Company’s products include appraisals, broker price opinions, property condition inspections, value reconciliations, automated valuation models, quality assurance services, platform services and home data indices. For additional information visit http://www.ClearCapital.com or call 530-550-2525.
For additional information on the Phase II of Freddie Mac UCDP Proprietary Messages enhancements, visit http://www.FreddieMac.com.
Trending In: Local
- Opinion: Keeping Squaw ‘true’ may doom Squaw to failure
- In walk across America, man spreads word on dangers of drug overdose
- Election 2016: IVGID Board of Trustees — read 6 candidate statements
- Election 2016: NLTFPD Board of Directors — read 4 candidate statements
- Election 2016: Prop 64 would bring more than legal pot to California
- North Tahoe Mellow Fellow closes after property’s foreclosure
- Lake Tahoe resort to open ski-in, ski-out coworking space
- Truckee Police arrest 5 people in vehicle burglary, theft cases (updated)
- Squaw development: Little progress made on Attorney General’s concerns
- Lake Tahoe weather: More rain in forecast after recent 11 billion-gallon dump