Truckee’s Clear Capital to offer Freddie Mac appraisal quality insight
April 7, 2014
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Clear Capital has been selected by the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (FHLMC), known as Freddie Mac, to power its collateral review of appraisals submitted through the Uniform Collateral Data Portal (UCDP) and provide in-depth feedback regarding the quality and accuracy of appraisals.
Clear Capital will integrate a customized version of its valuation review product, ClearQC, with the UCDP.
Clear Capital is customizing its ClearQC workflow and business intelligence to align with Freddie Mac business requirements.
"We have been refining ClearQC for our own internal quality assurance for over a decade," said Kevin Marshall, president of Clear Capital. "It's been a part of Clear Capital's foundation, and we have seen it perform on millions of valuations. By providing a customizable version of ClearQC in the UCDP, we are working with Freddie Mac to provide a consistent approach to appraisal review and transparency on appraisal requirements."
Clear Capital's retail version of ClearQC offers customizable rule sets with detailed narrative and data points on each rule run.
This gives ClearQC customers the ability to evaluate appraisal data and receive pre-funding feedback. Actionable, informative and specific messages help customers make timely and appropriate funding decisions based on high quality appraisal evaluations, scored and validated against a vast repository of third-party data.
Recommended Stories For You
"By integrating our retail version, ClearQC customers can establish a consistent approach to appraisal review in order to reduce risk and uncertainty. ClearQC gives customers peace of mind that requirements have been met," said Marshall. "The ClearQC rules are meant to both affirm well supported appraisal reports and provide feedback when conclusions may need further support. Freddie Mac and Clear Capital are very aligned when it comes to providing constructive feedback."
Clear Capital is a provider of data and solutions for the mortgage finance industry. The Company's products include appraisals, broker price opinions, property condition inspections, value reconciliations, automated valuation models, quality assurance services, platform services and home data indices. For additional information visit http://www.ClearCapital.com or call 530-550-2525.
For additional information on the Phase II of Freddie Mac UCDP Proprietary Messages enhancements, visit http://www.FreddieMac.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Lake Tahoe surgeon, Army veteran flies with U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds
- Truckee councilors expected to give cannabis recommendation
- Nevada prison-raised sagebrush seedlings ready to be planted in burned areas
- Massage techniques can alleviate swelling from lymphedema
- Sierra history: Top 5 snowiest winters ever for the Truckee-Tahoe region
- Truckee police: Man allegedly drugged victim, raped her
- Thrill seekers land backflips into Lake Tahoe from 99-foot rope swing (video)
- Business struggles to hire young people for skilled-worker jobs
- Fernley’s game-winning touchdown drive upends Truckee comeback
- First snowfall of autumn in Truckee; Squaw Valley receives 3 inches (time lapse cam)