Truckee’s Quality Automotive and Smog hires female team member
March 21, 2013
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Quality Automotive and Smog welcomes Lisa Trent as the newest member of the team. Trent will handle orders at the front desk for California Smog Checks and general maintenance. She has worked in the automotive industry since she was 16, capitalizing on her interest in horsepower and off-roading. Trent is an ASE certified Parts Specialist and a graduate of University of Phoenix.
"I really love working the counter and helping customers," said Trent, who tries to make the chore of getting a smog check a little more pleasant.
"We are happy to have a woman on staff, she brings another dimension to our team of experts," said Service Manager Mark Jacobson.
Quality Automotive and Smog is located at 11357 Deerfield Drive in Truckee (Save Mart Shopping Center). For information call 530-587-1933 or visit http://www.qualityautomotiveandsmog.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Table Fire at 420 acres in Eldorado National Forest
- Reno man killed in head-on crash northeast of Truckee on Interstate 80
- Arapahoe Basin once again country’s first ski area to open, marking start of 2017-2018 season
- Update: Multiple fires burning in Nevada County; 821-acre Lobo Fire is 93 percent contained (video)
- Truckee takes 26-14 win over Spring Creek