Truckee’s Quality Automotive and Smog hires female team member
March 21, 2013
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Quality Automotive and Smog welcomes Lisa Trent as the newest member of the team. Trent will handle orders at the front desk for California Smog Checks and general maintenance. She has worked in the automotive industry since she was 16, capitalizing on her interest in horsepower and off-roading. Trent is an ASE certified Parts Specialist and a graduate of University of Phoenix.
“I really love working the counter and helping customers,” said Trent, who tries to make the chore of getting a smog check a little more pleasant.
“We are happy to have a woman on staff, she brings another dimension to our team of experts,” said Service Manager Mark Jacobson.
Quality Automotive and Smog is located at 11357 Deerfield Drive in Truckee (Save Mart Shopping Center). For information call 530-587-1933 or visit http://www.qualityautomotiveandsmog.com.
Trending In: Local
- Election 2016: Prop 64 would bring more than legal pot to California
- Election 2016: To legalize marijuana in Nevada … or to not legalize?
- Cool cowboy: Longtime Tahoe trash service provider to retire soon
- Election 2016: IVGID Board of Trustees — read 6 candidate statements
- Woman on vacation from Taiwan killed in Lake Tahoe wreck
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway
- North Tahoe crime logs: ‘Slobbering’ man dislocates cop’s shoulder
- Jim Porter: Voting recommendations for November 8, part one (opinion)
- Pilot found dead in plane wreckage west of Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe skiing: Try these tips on how to train early and smart for winter sports