Truckee’s Quality Automotive and Smog hires female team member
March 21, 2013
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Quality Automotive and Smog welcomes Lisa Trent as the newest member of the team. Trent will handle orders at the front desk for California Smog Checks and general maintenance. She has worked in the automotive industry since she was 16, capitalizing on her interest in horsepower and off-roading. Trent is an ASE certified Parts Specialist and a graduate of University of Phoenix.
"I really love working the counter and helping customers," said Trent, who tries to make the chore of getting a smog check a little more pleasant.
"We are happy to have a woman on staff, she brings another dimension to our team of experts," said Service Manager Mark Jacobson.
Quality Automotive and Smog is located at 11357 Deerfield Drive in Truckee (Save Mart Shopping Center). For information call 530-587-1933 or visit http://www.qualityautomotiveandsmog.com.
Trending In: Local
- Truckee housing: Town OKs extra $100K to Artist Lofts loan
- Sierra history: Top 5 snowiest winters ever for the Truckee-Tahoe region
- Tahoe-Truckee storms: May take months to determine true cost of damage
- Truckee Chief’s Corner: Follow these tips to know if the ice is safe
- Still no cause of Homewood ski resort, Tahoe City Henrikson fires
- Teen skiers mourned: two skiers killed in avalanche remembered
- Lake Tahoe weather: Progress being made on widespread power outages
- Lake Tahoe weather: Crews to cut power for hour at Martis Camp, Schaffer’s Mill, other locations due to dangerous tree
- Officials may have to ‘spill’ excess water from Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe weather: Snow, rain, avalanches, mudslides and more possible this week