Vacation getaway among highlights of 8th annual Tahoe City Wine Walk
May 9, 2013
TAHOE CITY, Calif. — The Tahoe City Wine Walk recently launched a special Vacation Package Getaway, and the deadline to enter is Thursday, May 16.
The 8th Annual Tahoe City Wine Walk returns to historic North Lake Tahoe on Saturday, June 22, noon to 4 p.m., will offer varietals from regional California wine producers and gourmet bites from North Lake Tahoe’s top restaurants and catering companies. The event last year hosted more than 800 attendees and 30 regional wineries.
Registering for the Vacation Package Getaway is easy. Participants enter by sharing a photo from the Tahoe City Wine Walk Facebook fan page to their personal Facebook wall.
The Vacation Package Getaway includes two complimentary tickets to the Tahoe City Wine Walk and a free, three-night stay at a vacation rental property (that sleeps 8) at Lake Tahoe courtesy of Lake Tahoe Accommodations. As part of the package, Tahoe Sailing Charters, which departs daily from the Tahoe City Marina, is providing a complimentary two-hour, sunset sailing cruise for two people. Wolfdale’s Cuisine Unique in Tahoe City is offering a complimentary dinner for two (up to $75).
The winner of the Vacation Package Getaway will be selected at random and announced on the Tahoe City Wine Walk Facebook fan page Thursday, May 16.
Tickets for the Tahoe City Wine Walk are $35/person in advance and $45/person at the event (cash only). Ticket price includes admittance, wine tasting, commemorative wine glass, delicious bite-sized offerings, live music and free on-site parking. Attendees must be 21 years or older and show valid ID when purchasing tickets and registering the day of the event.
The Tahoe City Wine Walk is a fundraiser for the Tahoe City Downtown Association. For more information about the event, lodging specials, public transportation options, parking map and to purchase tickets online, visit http://www.TahoeCityWineWalk.com.
Trending In: Local
- Whoops! Accident left Alpine Meadows in the dark
- Tahoe under the surface: Photographer dives deep for underwater shots
- I-80 wrecks: If you thought there were more than usual at Floriston, you’re right
- Truckee Chief’s Corner: Practice these winter safety tips
- Tahoe Standing Rock supporters celebrate Dakota Access Pipeline decision
- 5 arrested near Truckee after iPhone thefts, high-speed chase (w/ mugshots)
- Opinion: Risk of catastrophic fire at Lake Tahoe just got worse
- Whoops! Backhoe accident left Alpine Meadows in the dark
- Truckee Bank of America armed robbery: Second suspect arrested
- Evidence heard in April murder of woman near Truckee