Vendor participation and sponsorships available for Wine, Walk & Shop, to benefit Tahoe Food Hub
July 12, 2014
The 11th annual Downtown Truckee Wine, Walk & Shop set for Saturday, Oct. 4, noon to 4 p.m.
This year’s Downtown Truckee Wine, Walk & Shop nonprofit partner is Tahoe Food Hub, based in Truckee and established in 2013. Tahoe Food Hub’s mission is to galvanize the community to build a regional, sustainable and equitable food system creating an economic opportunity for small-scale producers and bringing more ecologically grown food to North Lake Tahoe and Truckee.
The participation fee for vendors is $350, however merchants who commit before Aug. 1 will receive a 10 percent discount off their total participation/sponsorship fees. Sponsorship opportunities are also available.
Cabernet merchant sponsorship costs $650 and includes participation fee waiver, your logo on promotional ads and posters, a quarter ad in the event program, two tickets to the event and VIP registration.
The Champagne Wine Glass merchant sponsorship is priced at $1,500 and includes your business name imprinted on the commemorative wine glass, participation fee waiver, logo on poster, program, website and day of event banner, a half page ad in event program, mentions in all press releases and four event tickets.
Businesses wishing to sponsor or participate in this worthwhile event should contact Switchback PR + Marketing at 530-550-2252.
Ticket prices are is $40 in advance ($45 day of) available at http://www.TruckeeWineWalk.com now, which includes wine tastings with more than 30 wineries, five food tickets, program/passport and a goodie bag.
The Downtown Truckee Wine, Walk & Shop is a fundraising event produced by Switchback Public Relations + Marketing, Inc. For more information visit http://www.TruckeeWineWalk.com.
Trending In: Local
- Opinion: Keeping Squaw ‘true’ may doom Squaw to failure
- In walk across America, man spreads word on dangers of drug overdose
- Election 2016: IVGID Board of Trustees — read 6 candidate statements
- Election 2016: NLTFPD Board of Directors — read 4 candidate statements
- Election 2016: Prop 64 would bring more than legal pot to California
- North Tahoe Mellow Fellow closes after property’s foreclosure
- Lake Tahoe resort to open ski-in, ski-out coworking space
- Truckee Police arrest 5 people in vehicle burglary, theft cases (updated)
- Squaw development: Little progress made on Attorney General’s concerns
- Lake Tahoe weather: More rain in forecast after recent 11 billion-gallon dump