Wedding announcement | Joel Sharbrough and Natalie Bartzen to wed
Ryan Summerlin September 3, 2014
Bill and Jaime Sharbrough would like to announce the upcoming nuptials of their son Joel Thomas Sharbrough of Tahoe City to Natalie Margaret Bartzen of Racine, Wisc.
Joel is a graduate of North Tahoe high school and earned a Bachelor of Science from University of Notre Dame, and is in a Doctor of Philosophy program at University of Iowa.
Natalie graduated from St. Catherine’s High School in Racine, Wisc. and received her bachelor’s degree from St. Mary’s College, Notre Dame, IN in Elementary Education with mild interventions.
Jamie now teaches specialed at Taylor Elementary School in Cedar Rapids. The wedding will be on Sept. 27 in Racine, Wisc. They will make their home in Iowa City for now.
Trending In: Local
- NorCal man treks around Lake Tahoe, raises $100K for war vets
- Fall reading picks: South Tahoe library provides selections for the season
- Incline Village sheriff’s picnic sees good turnout in great weather
- PHOTOS: Lake Tahoe fire crews douse small Spooner Lake blaze
- 3 adults rescued from Lake Tahoe after boat takes on water
- Truckee football ices Elko Indians, 39-0; marks 3rd straight shutout
- Nevada duo arrested in Truckee on theft, heroin possession charges
- Tensions still high over Lake Tahoe bear management on Nevada side
- North Tahoe crime logs: Two rings stolen from jewelry store, valued at $15,000
- North Tahoe PUD to work exclusively with Bay Area developer