Wedding announcement | Joel Sharbrough and Natalie Bartzen to wed
September 3, 2014
Bill and Jaime Sharbrough would like to announce the upcoming nuptials of their son Joel Thomas Sharbrough of Tahoe City to Natalie Margaret Bartzen of Racine, Wisc.
Joel is a graduate of North Tahoe high school and earned a Bachelor of Science from University of Notre Dame, and is in a Doctor of Philosophy program at University of Iowa.
Natalie graduated from St. Catherine’s High School in Racine, Wisc. and received her bachelor’s degree from St. Mary’s College, Notre Dame, IN in Elementary Education with mild interventions.
Jamie now teaches specialed at Taylor Elementary School in Cedar Rapids. The wedding will be on Sept. 27 in Racine, Wisc. They will make their home in Iowa City for now.
Trending In: Local
- Opinion: Keeping Squaw ‘true’ may doom Squaw to failure
- In walk across America, man spreads word on dangers of drug overdose
- Election 2016: IVGID Board of Trustees — read 6 candidate statements
- Election 2016: NLTFPD Board of Directors — read 4 candidate statements
- Election 2016: Prop 64 would bring more than legal pot to California
- North Tahoe Mellow Fellow closes after property’s foreclosure
- Lake Tahoe resort to open ski-in, ski-out coworking space
- Truckee Police arrest 5 people in vehicle burglary, theft cases (updated)
- Squaw development: Little progress made on Attorney General’s concerns
- Lake Tahoe weather: More rain in forecast after recent 11 billion-gallon dump