Welcome to the Community House in Kings Beach
August 7, 2014
In 2012, Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation convened a group of creative minds to develop a solution to the rising strain on local service agencies and the people they served. Nonprofit and business leaders, county staff, major employers, community organizers and front-line staff brainstormed ideas around serving those in need. Community House is a project of Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation, a local philanthropic organization working to connect people and opportunities and generating resources to build a more caring, creative and effective community.
Tahoe SAFE Alliance, the North Tahoe Family Resource Center and Project MANA will offer a wide range of services in one welcoming building.
For more information visit http://www.ttcf.net.
Trending In: Local
- Election 2016: To legalize marijuana in Nevada … or to not legalize?
- Election 2016: Prop 64 would bring more than legal pot to California
- Cool cowboy: Longtime Tahoe trash service provider to retire soon
- Election 2016: IVGID Board of Trustees — read 6 candidate statements
- Woman on vacation from Taiwan killed in Lake Tahoe wreck
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway
- North Tahoe crime logs: ‘Slobbering’ man dislocates cop’s shoulder
- Jim Porter: Voting recommendations for November 8, part one (opinion)
- Pilot found dead in plane wreckage west of Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe skiing: Try these tips on how to train early and smart for winter sports