Welcome to the Community House in Kings Beach
Ryan Summerlin August 7, 2014
In 2012, Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation convened a group of creative minds to develop a solution to the rising strain on local service agencies and the people they served. Nonprofit and business leaders, county staff, major employers, community organizers and front-line staff brainstormed ideas around serving those in need. Community House is a project of Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation, a local philanthropic organization working to connect people and opportunities and generating resources to build a more caring, creative and effective community.
Tahoe SAFE Alliance, the North Tahoe Family Resource Center and Project MANA will offer a wide range of services in one welcoming building.
For more information visit www.ttcf.net.
Trending In: Local
- NorCal man treks around Lake Tahoe, raises $100K for war vets
- PHOTOS: Lake Tahoe fire crews douse small Spooner Lake blaze
- Incline Village sheriff’s picnic sees good turnout in great weather
- Tahoe Chief’s Corner: Carbon monoxide safety key as fall approaches
- Election 2016: Truckee hospital board candidates discuss high costs
- Nevada duo arrested in Truckee on theft, heroin possession charges
- Opinion: Kudos to Placer supes for positive Martis Valley West vote
- North Tahoe crime logs: Two rings stolen from jewelry store, valued at $15,000
- Truckee football ices Elko Indians, 39-0; marks 3rd straight shutout
- Truckee, a sanctuary for runners, to host first-ever marathon this weekend