Welcome to the Community House in Kings Beach
August 7, 2014
In 2012, Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation convened a group of creative minds to develop a solution to the rising strain on local service agencies and the people they served. Nonprofit and business leaders, county staff, major employers, community organizers and front-line staff brainstormed ideas around serving those in need. Community House is a project of Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation, a local philanthropic organization working to connect people and opportunities and generating resources to build a more caring, creative and effective community.
Tahoe SAFE Alliance, the North Tahoe Family Resource Center and Project MANA will offer a wide range of services in one welcoming building.
For more information visit http://www.ttcf.net.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Reno man killed in head-on crash northeast of Truckee on Interstate 80
- Truckee couple to host fundraiser on Oct. 17 for Northern California fire victims
- Arapahoe Basin once again country’s first ski area to open, marking start of 2017-2018 season
- Public input sought on draft Truckee River Recreational Access Plan
- Table Fire at 420 acres in Eldorado National Forest