Wild West evening to benefit Incline Village nonprofit TCF
September 23, 2013
Looking for a fun date night or girls/guys night out to warm up a chilly October evening? Or, are you a newcomer to the area and want to meet new people?
If so, you may want to attend the third annual Tahoe Fall Fest at the Big Water Grille in Incline Village on Friday, Oct. 4. It promises to be a boot stompin’ Wild West good time. Western attire encouraged.
The Western-themed fundraiser begins at 6 p.m. and features a delicious Santa Maria-style BBQ and rocking music by Paul David and the Drivers. But there’s more: Test your aim to win big at the wine toss, tip off the sheriff to lasso your friends and haul ‘em off to jail, and bid at the silent auction, offering a variety of amazing items, including spa treatments, fitness options, retail items, private dinners and lake cruises, a character-themed child’s birthday party and more. There will also be a live raffle for a coveted wine wagon, piled high with a variety of wine.
Tickets are $100 each and may be purchased at http://www.tahoefallfest.org. Event sponsorships are also available and sponsors will be acknowledged in event signage, on the nonprofit’s website and Facebook pages and in local advertising.
Proceeds benefit Tahoe’s Connection for Families, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization in Incline Village that provides parenting education and early childhood development programs for families with infants and toddlers to school age.
TCF’s unique programs are supported by donors and fundraisers including Tahoe Fall Fest. To learn more about TCF, visit http://www.tcfkids.org or call 775-832-8230.
Trending In: Local
- Election 2016: Tahoe Forest Hospital District — read 2 candidate statements
- Election 2016: Prop 64 would bring more than legal pot to California
- Election 2016: To legalize marijuana in Nevada … or to not legalize?
- Election 2016: IVGID Board of Trustees — read 6 candidate statements
- Election 2016: Truckee Tahoe Airport District — read 4 candidate statements
- Truckee Police arrest 5 people (4 locals) in vehicle burglary, theft cases
- Lake Tahoe weather: More rain in forecast after recent 11 billion-gallon dump
- Tahoe hiking: 6 must-see spots to enjoy autumn colors around the lake
- Hungry like the Wolf: Renowned Tahoe chef pens book on history of Wolfdale’s restaurant, life in kitchens
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway