Death notice: Madalyn ‘Joy’ Johnson
July 31, 2014
Madalyn "Joy" Johnson, a long time local, passed away on July 9, 2014 in No. Lake Tahoe. A Memorial Service will take place on Monday Aug. 4th at the Tamarack Lodge in Tahoe City.
Trending In: Obituaries
- The Made in Tahoe Festival will be hosted at Squaw Valley on May 27-28, and celebrates all things Tahoe
- Locals’ guide to Memorial Day in Tahoe: A light-hearted take on escaping the hustle and bustle
- How to safely cross the 72-mile ride around Lake Tahoe off your bucket list
- Nesting bald eagles cause temporary campground closure in Eldorado National Forest
- Will big winter impact water temperature for swimmers in Lake Tahoe?