DeEtta Mae Rzeplinski
June 19, 2017
August 11, 1956 ~ June 14, 2017
DeEtta Mae Rzeplinski, 60, passed away at her home in Incline Village, NV on Wednesday morning the 14th of June 2017. She was born on August 11th, 1956 in Downey, CA to Art and Afton Brown. She was one of 11 children.
DeEtta is survived by her husband Paul "Ski" Rzeplinski of Incline Village, NV; her two sons Joseph (Janey) of Truckee,CA and Christopher (Aimee) of Kings Beach,CA.
DeEtta married Ski in South Lake Tahoe, NV in 1979. DeEtta's two sons, Joey and Chris were her pride and joy. She enjoyed camping, sewing, riding her bike, and vacationing in Mexico. She loved to celebrate July 4th and the Christmas holiday and put up her beautiful collection of decorations every year for her family and friends to enjoy. DeEtta was one of a kind being a red head who loved the sun.
A celebration of life/memorial service will be held at the Tahoe Vista Recreation Area 7010 N.Lake Blvd from 11am-4pm on Sunday June 25th.
In lieu of flowers donations may be made to the Humane Society of Truckee, CA
Trending In: Obituaries
- Reno man killed in head-on crash northeast of Truckee on Interstate 80
- Truckee couple to host fundraiser on Oct. 17 for Northern California fire victims
- Arapahoe Basin once again country’s first ski area to open, marking start of 2017-2018 season
- New company creates a way for skiers to wear snowboard boots with skis
- Public input sought on draft Truckee River Recreational Access Plan