October 3, 2017
September 25, 1952 ~ September 7, 2017
Gregory J. Brockelsby passed away Thursday, September 7th after a three year battle with cancer at his home. He was surrounded by his immediate family; wife Virginia, sons Mikael and Jacob, and daughter Alexa,
Gregory spent his entire career in the gaming business and worked with his father James Brockelsby and mother Genevieve.
A farewell Celebration of Life will be held at Wildcreek Golf Course, 3500 Sullivan Ln., Sparks Sunday, October 8th at 3 pm.
Gregory now rests in our Lord's Love and Peace.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Reno man killed in head-on crash northeast of Truckee on Interstate 80
- Impending storm prompts closure of Sierra passes
- Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows invests $4 million into snow safety
- New company creates a way for skiers to wear snowboard boots with skis
- Nevada prison-raised sagebrush seedlings ready to be planted in burned areas