Memorial: Byron Warren Gehring
April 3, 2013
Byron Warren Gehring, beloved husband and father and Incline village resident since 1997, passed away on Monday, April 1.
A memorial service will be held Friday, April 5, at 3:30 p.m. at St. Francis Catholic Church, 701 Mt. Rose Hwy in Incline Village.
Byron is survived by his wife Jasna and two children, Mitchell, 19, of Brown University and Misha , 17, of Incline High School.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Truckee police: Man allegedly drugged victim, raped her
- Thrill seekers land backflips into Lake Tahoe from 99-foot rope swing (video)
- Business struggles to hire young people for skilled-worker jobs
- Fernley’s game-winning touchdown drive upends Truckee comeback
- First snowfall of autumn in Truckee; Squaw Valley receives 3 inches (time lapse cam)