Memorial: Byron Warren Gehring
April 3, 2013
Byron Warren Gehring, beloved husband and father and Incline village resident since 1997, passed away on Monday, April 1.
A memorial service will be held Friday, April 5, at 3:30 p.m. at St. Francis Catholic Church, 701 Mt. Rose Hwy in Incline Village.
Byron is survived by his wife Jasna and two children, Mitchell, 19, of Brown University and Misha , 17, of Incline High School.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Lake Tahoe weather: Floriston, Highway 89 areas still may be down until Saturday
- Officials may have to ‘spill’ excess water from Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe weather: Progress being made on widespread power outages
- Lake Tahoe weather: Snow, rain, avalanches, mudslides and more possible this week
- Teen skiers mourned: two skiers killed in avalanche remembered