Memorial: Byron Warren Gehring
April 3, 2013
Byron Warren Gehring, beloved husband and father and Incline village resident since 1997, passed away on Monday, April 1.
A memorial service will be held Friday, April 5, at 3:30 p.m. at St. Francis Catholic Church, 701 Mt. Rose Hwy in Incline Village.
Byron is survived by his wife Jasna and two children, Mitchell, 19, of Brown University and Misha , 17, of Incline High School.
Trending In: Obituaries
- 5 arrested near Truckee after iPhone thefts, high-speed chase (w/ mugshots)
- Opinion: Risk of catastrophic fire at Lake Tahoe just got worse
- Truckee Bank of America armed robbery: Second suspect arrested
- Tahoe under the surface: Photographer dives deep for underwater shots
- Northstar California appoints Nadia Guerriero as new GM