Memorial: Byron Warren Gehring
April 3, 2013
Byron Warren Gehring, beloved husband and father and Incline village resident since 1997, passed away on Monday, April 1.
A memorial service will be held Friday, April 5, at 3:30 p.m. at St. Francis Catholic Church, 701 Mt. Rose Hwy in Incline Village.
Byron is survived by his wife Jasna and two children, Mitchell, 19, of Brown University and Misha , 17, of Incline High School.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Lake Tahoe skiing: Amid record snow, Squaw to stay open through July 4
- Creatures released into ‘Lake Tahoe’ go on killing spree in 2015 movie
- Lake Tahoe-area power outages almost completely restored (updates)
- Opinion: Truckee Town Council, police need to address traffic issues