Memorial: Byron Warren Gehring
April 3, 2013
Byron Warren Gehring, beloved husband and father and Incline village resident since 1997, passed away on Monday, April 1.
A memorial service will be held Friday, April 5, at 3:30 p.m. at St. Francis Catholic Church, 701 Mt. Rose Hwy in Incline Village.
Byron is survived by his wife Jasna and two children, Mitchell, 19, of Brown University and Misha , 17, of Incline High School.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Lake Tahoe weather: Are you ready for round three of snow and wind?
- Tahoe power outages: Floriston, Tahoma areas back online (updated)
- Tahoe City woman, 43, killed after tree crushes Subaru (updated)
- Trio of Tahoe-Truckee ski companies stomping their claim in the Sierra
- Lake Tahoe weather: ‘It’s going to be crazy’ this weekend as region digs out