Memorial: Samuel W. Linderman
July 10, 2013
Samuel W. Linderman was born in Wichita KS to Merrill and Ida Linderman. Sam passed away November 13, 2012, at age 75, after a long battle with Alzheimer's.
He is survived by his loving wife of over 50 year, Mary Ann Linderman of Incline Village, NV. Also surviving him are his daughter, Valerie Tidwell (Jerry) and grandchildren Sydney and Dane of Henderson, NV. He was predeceased by his son, Ward Linderman.
A Celebration of Life will be held on July 20, 2013, at 2 p.m. at the Village Church at 736 McCourry Blvd. in Incline Village. All are welcome to come help us celebrate Sam's life.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Truckee police: Man allegedly drugged victim, raped her
- Impending storm prompts closure of Sierra passes
- First snowfall of autumn in Truckee; Squaw Valley receives 3 inches (time lapse cam)
- Business struggles to hire young people for skilled-worker jobs
- Fernley’s game-winning touchdown drive upends Truckee comeback