Memorial: Samuel W. Linderman
July 10, 2013
Samuel W. Linderman was born in Wichita KS to Merrill and Ida Linderman. Sam passed away November 13, 2012, at age 75, after a long battle with Alzheimer's.
He is survived by his loving wife of over 50 year, Mary Ann Linderman of Incline Village, NV. Also surviving him are his daughter, Valerie Tidwell (Jerry) and grandchildren Sydney and Dane of Henderson, NV. He was predeceased by his son, Ward Linderman.
A Celebration of Life will be held on July 20, 2013, at 2 p.m. at the Village Church at 736 McCourry Blvd. in Incline Village. All are welcome to come help us celebrate Sam's life.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Lake Tahoe skiing: Amid record snow, Squaw to stay open through July 4
- Lake Tahoe-area power outages almost completely restored (updates)
- Tahoe Top 5: What to keep in your car to ensure safety during winter storms
- Opinion: Truckee Town Council, police need to address traffic issues