Obituary: Alexander Darby O’Donoughue
Ryan Summerlin February 13, 2014
Darby began a new journey of his life when he passed away on January 24, 2014 at Methodist Hospital in Sacramento, California. He was 68 years old.
Darby was born in Reno, Nevada on October 20, 1945 and raised in Truckee until his early twenties when he moved to Sacramento. He enjoyed fishing and watching the 49er football games. He is survived by his mother, Mary DeLisle of Truckee, sister and husband, Michelle and Alfonso Ramirez, of Truckee, niece and husband Maria and Rogelio Palafox and family, of Roseville, nephew, Armando Ramirez, of Truckee and extended family members. He was preceded in death by his step-father, Ernest DeLisle and father Alex O’Donoughue.
There will be no formal funeral services. Mass intentions will be said at the 9:00 am Sunday mass on February 16th, 2014 at the Assumption Catholic Church in Truckee.
May you rest in peace!
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada duo arrested in Truckee on theft, heroin possession charges
- Truckee football ices Elko Indians, 39-0; marks 3rd straight shutout
- North Tahoe crime logs: Two rings stolen from jewelry store, valued at $15,000
- Truckee, a sanctuary for runners, to host first-ever marathon this weekend
- North Tahoe PUD to work exclusively with Bay Area developer