Obituary: Alexander Darby O’Donoughue
February 13, 2014
Darby began a new journey of his life when he passed away on January 24, 2014 at Methodist Hospital in Sacramento, California. He was 68 years old.
Darby was born in Reno, Nevada on October 20, 1945 and raised in Truckee until his early twenties when he moved to Sacramento. He enjoyed fishing and watching the 49er football games. He is survived by his mother, Mary DeLisle of Truckee, sister and husband, Michelle and Alfonso Ramirez, of Truckee, niece and husband Maria and Rogelio Palafox and family, of Roseville, nephew, Armando Ramirez, of Truckee and extended family members. He was preceded in death by his step-father, Ernest DeLisle and father Alex O'Donoughue.
There will be no formal funeral services. Mass intentions will be said at the 9:00 am Sunday mass on February 16th, 2014 at the Assumption Catholic Church in Truckee.
May you rest in peace!
Trending In: Obituaries
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Lake Tahoe-area power outages almost completely restored (updates)
- Officials may have to ‘spill’ excess water from Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe skiing: Amid record snow, Squaw to stay open through July 4
- Opinion: Truckee Town Council, police need to address traffic issues