Obituary: Alexander Darby O’Donoughue
February 13, 2014
Darby began a new journey of his life when he passed away on January 24, 2014 at Methodist Hospital in Sacramento, California. He was 68 years old.
Darby was born in Reno, Nevada on October 20, 1945 and raised in Truckee until his early twenties when he moved to Sacramento. He enjoyed fishing and watching the 49er football games. He is survived by his mother, Mary DeLisle of Truckee, sister and husband, Michelle and Alfonso Ramirez, of Truckee, niece and husband Maria and Rogelio Palafox and family, of Roseville, nephew, Armando Ramirez, of Truckee and extended family members. He was preceded in death by his step-father, Ernest DeLisle and father Alex O’Donoughue.
There will be no formal funeral services. Mass intentions will be said at the 9:00 am Sunday mass on February 16th, 2014 at the Assumption Catholic Church in Truckee.
May you rest in peace!
Trending In: Obituaries
- North Tahoe crime logs: ‘Slobbering’ man dislocates cop’s shoulder
- Poo problems: Tahoe Donner resident proposes solution for dog waste
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway
- Jim Porter: Voting recommendations for November 8, part one (opinion)
- Hungry like the Wolf: Renowned Tahoe chef pens book on history of Wolfdale’s restaurant, life in kitchens