Obituary: Andrew Laurance Metlenko
June 20, 2013
Andrew Laurance Metlenko, 18, of Reno, Nevada entered into eternal life on Tuesday June 11, 2013.
Andrew was born in Novato, California, on May 3, 1995 to Michael and Laura Metlenko. At the age of three, Andrew along with his family moved to Truckee, California his Mother’s hometown. He lived in Truckee until his family decided to move to Reno in 2011.
Andrew’s heart however stayed in Truckee. He continued his school career at Truckee High School up until he completed his requirements on June 11th.
He was set to graduate with his class on Saturday June 15, 2013.
Andrew is survived by his parents Michael and Laura Metlenko of Reno, Nv., brothers Trevor and Cole Metlenko Reno, Nv., paternal grandparents George and Maria Metlenko Reno, Nv. maternal grandparents Mike and Juanita “Nina” Mroczkowski of Truckee, Ca., as well as his great-grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and many friends.
There will be a Celebration of Life being held for Andrew on Saturday, June 22, 2013, at 12:00 at Truckee High School’s Surprise Stadium. All are welcome to come and celebrate the life of Andrew.
Trending In: Obituaries
- 5 arrested near Truckee after iPhone thefts, high-speed chase (w/ mugshots)
- Opinion: Risk of catastrophic fire at Lake Tahoe just got worse
- Whoops! Backhoe accident left Alpine Meadows in the dark
- Truckee Bank of America armed robbery: Second suspect arrested
- Evidence heard in April murder of woman near Truckee