Obituary: Barbara Ann Costello
October 21, 2013
With great sorrow, her children notify friends and family that Barbara Ann Costello passed on in the comfort of her home on the 15th of October, 2013. She was a great woman with a positive spirit: a homemaker, mother, volunteer librarian and bank officer. After raising six children, she attended college, became a registered nurse and hospital administrator.
She had a love for art, from charcoals, pastels and clays to oils and acrylics. She shared her love of art with others as
a plain air art instructor.
She is survived by her loving siblings: Sandy Bradfield and Chris Leibengood (wife, Allegra Leibengood); children: Joseph G. Hollerbach, Kit A. Hardy, Mark D. Hollerbach, Suzanne T. Ammann, Jeanne M. Hollerbach, David A.
Hollerbach (wife, Kathleen Hollerbach); step daughter
Michelle Kingston; and grandchildren: Elizabeth K. Hardy, Megan K. Hollerbach, Summer E. Hollerbach, and Hannah R. Hollerbach.
The Funeral Mass will be held at Saint Joseph’s Catholic Church Friday the 25th of October at 2:00 pm. Interment will follow at Grandview Cemetery in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Contributions may be made to Pathways Hospice, in care of Allnutt Funeral Service, 650 W. Drake Road, Fort Collins, CO 80526. Please visit http://www.allnutt.com to send a message of condolence to the family.
Trending In: Obituaries
- North Tahoe crime logs: ‘Slobbering’ man dislocates cop’s shoulder
- Poo problems: Tahoe Donner resident proposes solution for dog waste
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway
- Hungry like the Wolf: Renowned Tahoe chef pens book on history of Wolfdale’s restaurant, life in kitchens
- Jim Porter: Voting recommendations for November 8, part one (opinion)