Obituary: Bill London
March 12, 2013
Bill left us on Feb. 8, 2013, after a massive heart attack. He was 58. Bill was born on Aug. 22, 1954 in Culver City, Calif. His passions were fishing, hiking, backpacking and just hanging in the outdoors. He was employed by the State of California at the agricultural inspection station in Truckee for 30 years.
At retirement last year he and his wife left Truckee to follow his lifelong dream of living in Alaska. He spent the last eight months enjoying the beautiful Kenai peninsula. He leaves behind a loving wife, three beautiful daughters, his only grandson and many wonderful friends.
“We’re all travelers In this world, from the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth til death we travel between the eternities.”
Donations to help the family can be made to US Bank 15340138.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Lake Tahoe weather: Snow, rain, avalanches, mudslides and more possible this week
- Lake Tahoe weather: Foot or more of snow possible Friday; then more rain
- It’s gonna be huge: Lake Tahoe ski resorts look to trump weather issues in time for busy Presidents Day weekend
- Tahoe-Truckee storms: May take months to determine true cost of damage
- Bet your ‘glasses’ – first-of-its-kind wine bar debuts in Incline Village