Obituary: Bill London
March 12, 2013
Bill left us on Feb. 8, 2013, after a massive heart attack. He was 58. Bill was born on Aug. 22, 1954 in Culver City, Calif. His passions were fishing, hiking, backpacking and just hanging in the outdoors. He was employed by the State of California at the agricultural inspection station in Truckee for 30 years.
At retirement last year he and his wife left Truckee to follow his lifelong dream of living in Alaska. He spent the last eight months enjoying the beautiful Kenai peninsula. He leaves behind a loving wife, three beautiful daughters, his only grandson and many wonderful friends.
“We’re all travelers In this world, from the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth til death we travel between the eternities.”
Donations to help the family can be made to US Bank 15340138.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Truckee Police arrest 5 people in vehicle burglary, theft cases (updated)
- Lake Tahoe weather: More rain in forecast after recent 11 billion-gallon dump
- Tahoe hiking: 6 must-see spots to enjoy autumn colors around the lake
- Hungry like the Wolf: Renowned Tahoe chef pens book on history of Wolfdale’s restaurant, life in kitchens
- Opinion: The facts about Washoe school’s capital program, amid WC-1