Obituary: Bill London
March 12, 2013
Bill left us on Feb. 8, 2013, after a massive heart attack. He was 58. Bill was born on Aug. 22, 1954 in Culver City, Calif. His passions were fishing, hiking, backpacking and just hanging in the outdoors. He was employed by the State of California at the agricultural inspection station in Truckee for 30 years.
At retirement last year he and his wife left Truckee to follow his lifelong dream of living in Alaska. He spent the last eight months enjoying the beautiful Kenai peninsula. He leaves behind a loving wife, three beautiful daughters, his only grandson and many wonderful friends.
"We're all travelers In this world, from the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth til death we travel between the eternities."
Donations to help the family can be made to US Bank 15340138.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Will big winter impact water temperature for swimmers in Lake Tahoe?
- Truckee’s craft beer scene exploded way back in 1876 with opening of the massive Boca Brewery
- Nesting bald eagles cause temporary campground closure in Eldorado National Forest
- Locals’ guide to Memorial Day in Tahoe: A light-hearted take on escaping the hustle and bustle
- The Made in Tahoe Festival will be hosted at Squaw Valley on May 27-28, and celebrates all things Tahoe