Obituary: Carolyn Gail Henrikson
March 12, 2013
Carolyn Gail Henrikson passed away at home suddenly on Monday, Feb. 25, 2013. She was 79.
She is survived by her children; Erik, Aleta, Kjell; and Gregg, her grandchildren; Kjell, Paul, Dustin, Ashley, Jeffrey, Brent, Carolyn, and Everett, and her great-grandchildren; Keelan, Hugo, and Annie.
Carolyn’s love of Lake Tahoe began while a child growing up in Tahoe City, and lasted a lifetime. She loved painting, gardening, and enjoying her family and all of her dear friends.
For anyone wishing to honor Carolyn’s memory, please make a donation to North Tahoe Arts, PO Box 6354, Tahoe City, CA 96145.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Lake Tahoe weather: Snow, rain, avalanches, mudslides and more possible this week
- Lake Tahoe weather: Foot or more of snow possible Friday; then more rain
- It’s gonna be huge: Lake Tahoe ski resorts look to trump weather issues in time for busy Presidents Day weekend
- Tahoe-Truckee storms: May take months to determine true cost of damage
- Bet your ‘glasses’ – first-of-its-kind wine bar debuts in Incline Village