Obituary: Daniel W. Tierney
April 24, 2014
Daniel passed away peacefully at his home in Incline Village on March 24th, 2014.
Dan is survived by his loving wife, Nancy, of 59‑1/2 years; his three children: Dan Jr., Kevin M., and Michael J. Tierney; and his three grandchildren: Daniel R., Morgan E., and David M. Tierney; sisters in-law Janet Ryder, Marylnn Sinchak & husband Jack, and several nieces and nephews.
Dan loved working with the new Evangelization and Small Group Program at St. Francis. Dan's hobby's were fishing, gardening, and the SF 49er's and Giant's sports events. Dan will be loved and missed by the many lives he touched.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be held at St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, 701 Mt. Rose Hwy, Incline Village, Nevada on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 11:00am. In lieu of flowers — please send donations to St. Francis community for the poor and needy.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Reno man killed in head-on crash northeast of Truckee on Interstate 80
- Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows invests $4 million into snow safety
- New company creates a way for skiers to wear snowboard boots with skis
- Impending storm prompts closure of Sierra passes
- Nevada prison-raised sagebrush seedlings ready to be planted in burned areas