Obituary: Daniel W. Tierney
April 24, 2014
Daniel passed away peacefully at his home in Incline Village on March 24th, 2014.
Dan is survived by his loving wife, Nancy, of 59‑1/2 years; his three children: Dan Jr., Kevin M., and Michael J. Tierney; and his three grandchildren: Daniel R., Morgan E., and David M. Tierney; sisters in-law Janet Ryder, Marylnn Sinchak & husband Jack, and several nieces and nephews.
Dan loved working with the new Evangelization and Small Group Program at St. Francis. Dan's hobby's were fishing, gardening, and the SF 49er's and Giant's sports events. Dan will be loved and missed by the many lives he touched.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be held at St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, 701 Mt. Rose Hwy, Incline Village, Nevada on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 11:00am. In lieu of flowers — please send donations to St. Francis community for the poor and needy.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Lake Tahoe-area power outages almost completely restored (updates)
- Lake Tahoe skiing: Amid record snow, Squaw to stay open through July 4
- Tahoe Top 5: What to keep in your car to ensure safety during winter storms
- Opinion: Truckee Town Council, police need to address traffic issues