Obituary: David R. Brennan
November 27, 2013
David R. Brennan passed away peacefully on the 20th of November at the Tahoe Forest Hospital Extended Care Facility. He was 84 years old. Dave was a 40 year resident of Truckee, coming from the San Francisco area.
Dave was a mechanic for the California Highway Patrol in Truckee for 25 plus years, retiring in late 1998. He was an avid hunter and fisherman at Lake Tahoe and in the Western States, Wyoming, Nevada and Colorado. A long time member of the Assumption Catholic Church, here in Truckee. He was preceded in death by his parents David and Dorothy Brennan.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 10:00 AM at the Assumption Catholic Church on Alder Drive, Truckee, CA. Private inurnment will be at the Sierra Mountain Cemetery, Truckee, CA. Arrangements by Truckee-Tahoe Mortuary and Crematory, Truckee, CA.
Trending In: Obituaries
- North Tahoe Mellow Fellow closes after property’s foreclosure
- Lake Tahoe resort to open ski-in, ski-out coworking space
- Truckee Police arrest 5 people in vehicle burglary, theft cases (updated)
- Squaw development: Little progress made on Attorney General’s concerns
- What Reno airport’s recent growth means for North Tahoe-Truckee