Obituary: Dennis Ellmaker
August 21, 2013
Beloved Papa, father, brother, son, friend to more than many, Dennis Ellmaker passed away August 6, 2013. Dennis was born on May 9th, 1945 in Burbank, California.
He resided in Los Angeles until 1979 when he moved to Incline Village, Nevada where he lived for the rest of his life. Dennis owned and operated Dennis Maintenance and Appliance and was well known in the community for always lending a helping hand.
He left behind daughter Marnie, son in law Mark, granddaughters Savannah and Jocelyn, mother Louella, sisters Victoria and Connie, brothers Ed, Tom, and Bruce, as well as many friends ranging from Southern California to Incline Village. He lived a great life, enjoying his snowmobiles, and riding dirt bikes and motorcycles in his younger days with his daughter. He will be truly missed and loved forever.
A Celebration of Life will be held on Friday, August 23rd at 3pm at Bar Bar Bar located in the Village Shopping Center. Please bring a dish to share along with your favorite stories and memories of Dennis. For additional information, contact Rhonda Brockelsby at 775-831-2700.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Reno man killed in head-on crash northeast of Truckee on Interstate 80
- Truckee couple to host fundraiser on Oct. 17 for Northern California fire victims
- Arapahoe Basin once again country’s first ski area to open, marking start of 2017-2018 season
- Public input sought on draft Truckee River Recreational Access Plan
- Table Fire at 420 acres in Eldorado National Forest