Obituary: Dennis Ellmaker
August 21, 2013
Beloved Papa, father, brother, son, friend to more than many, Dennis Ellmaker passed away August 6, 2013. Dennis was born on May 9th, 1945 in Burbank, California.
He resided in Los Angeles until 1979 when he moved to Incline Village, Nevada where he lived for the rest of his life. Dennis owned and operated Dennis Maintenance and Appliance and was well known in the community for always lending a helping hand.
He left behind daughter Marnie, son in law Mark, granddaughters Savannah and Jocelyn, mother Louella, sisters Victoria and Connie, brothers Ed, Tom, and Bruce, as well as many friends ranging from Southern California to Incline Village. He lived a great life, enjoying his snowmobiles, and riding dirt bikes and motorcycles in his younger days with his daughter. He will be truly missed and loved forever.
A Celebration of Life will be held on Friday, August 23rd at 3pm at Bar Bar Bar located in the Village Shopping Center. Please bring a dish to share along with your favorite stories and memories of Dennis. For additional information, contact Rhonda Brockelsby at 775-831-2700.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Lake Tahoe-area power outages almost completely restored (updates)
- Officials may have to ‘spill’ excess water from Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe skiing: Amid record snow, Squaw to stay open through July 4
- Opinion: Truckee Town Council, police need to address traffic issues