Obituary: Dina Schneider
April 3, 2013
Dina Schneider passed away on February 26 at the age of 94 at Lakeside Manor in Reno where she had been living since 2008.
Prior to living in Reno, she was a resident for many years in Incline Village, where she was known and loved by many friends as well as customers, fellow-volunteers, and employees at the Presbyterian Women's Thrift Shop, where she is still fondly remembered for her warmth, wit, and eagle eye at her position at the check-out desk.
She was pre-deceased by her husband Larry and is survived by two sons, Steven and Peter, a grand-daughter, Jill, two grandsons, Daniel and William, and a great-grandson, Henry in whom she took great delight during the last two years of her life.
She will be greatly missed by family and friends but will live on in their loving memories.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Reno man killed in head-on crash northeast of Truckee on Interstate 80
- Impending storm prompts closure of Sierra passes
- Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows invests $4 million into snow safety
- New company creates a way for skiers to wear snowboard boots with skis
- Nevada prison-raised sagebrush seedlings ready to be planted in burned areas