OBITUARY | Dixie Ann Williams
June 27, 2013
Sept. 25, 1968 – April 20, 2013
Dixie Ann Estes was born on September 25th, 1968, to parents Hiram and Dixie Pritchard Williams. She passed away on April 20, 2013, in Umatilla, OR at the age of 44.
Dixie was raised in Truckee, attended school in Truckee and lived there until getting married and moving to Oregon. She has lived in Oregon for the last 24 years.
Dixie worked as care giver for many years. She was an avid collector of Lucille Ball memorabilia.
Dixie loved pets and would take in any stray she found. She had a special bond with her dog Milly, her constant companion. She was loved by many and will be sorely missed, especially by her family.
Dixie loved spending time with her grandchildren and fishing. She will leave a big hole in her daughters` hearts.
She is survived by her daughters, Jessica and Heather Estes, both of Hermiston, OR; grandchildren: Bryan Virgil, Matthew White, Carly Virgil and Myleigh Virgil; brothers Monty Williams (wife Joanne), and Benny
Garcia (wife Kamara); sisters : Sandy Garcia and Deana Puha; aunt Bobbie Lehr and Eula Robbins, several nieces and nephews and cousins.
Dixie was preceded in death by both of her parents.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Pilot found dead in plane wreckage west of Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe weather: 6 inches of snow reported at high elevations Monday
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway
- Election 2016: Prop 64 would bring more than legal pot to California
- Woman on vacation from Taiwan killed in Lake Tahoe wreck